Finally, it had to be done...

Prev1
DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited March 2019
7pwj4m3a3duv.png

The heart of the rebellion. Zeta next, then STH to g12 and zeta. Just needs to be done.

Replies

• fd37li2ogzd0.png
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Why did it need to be done? 👀
  • Gannon wrote: »

From a fans viewpoint, having watched the original movies in the theatre as they came out, it just felt like she deserved some TLC.
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

From a fans viewpoint, having watched the original movies in the theatre as they came out, it just felt like she deserved some TLC.

Oh ok, makes sense to me. Congrats!
    Now you just need Jedi Luke
  • Gannon wrote: »

True, although given her outfit and STH I should use Farmboy or maybe CLS?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Mqghb6g0diip3.png
    Man, I was going to brag about mine...
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • One thought for value in game is GA 3v3. AA, zLeia, zSth?
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Mqghb6g0diip3.png
    Man, I was going to brag about mine...

Get to work! ;)
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member

True, although given her outfit and STH I should use Farmboy or maybe CLS?

I don't like farmboy, and he's only in that garb until leaves with old Ben. Then again, he's not really like cls until empire. Conundrum. 😐
  • I've seen CLS referred to as "Bespin Luke". But yeah, it's a grey area.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    One thought for value in game is GA 3v3. AA, zLeia, zSth?

She's also part of some teams used in P2 of Heroic Sith. Stealth + multi-attacks lets her dish out a ton of damage to Sion while staying safe from getting counterattacked into the ground.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Jarvind wrote: »

She's also part of some teams used in P2 of Heroic Sith. Stealth + multi-attacks lets her dish out a ton of damage to Sion while staying safe from getting counterattacked into the ground.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Forgot about that one. Thankie! You're gonna make me level Nute huh.. lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Congrats dsf ;)
    Using leia in combination with 3po is great fun aswell due to the expose on basic.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jarvind wrote: »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Forgot about that one. Thankie! You're gonna make me level Nute huh.. lol

Ackbar / Leia / Thrawn / GK / Hoda. One of the rebels (AA or Leia) attack on every non-attack ability (All of Hoda's abilities, TM Swap for Thrawn, GKs cleanse). Get AA killed early (lower gear AA the better for this set up), oCC / CD for Leia, Thrawn fractures to reduce counter chance and provide GK with protection.

Good for 2 million with a really good run and a very fast Hoda.
  • Did I miss something?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Jarvind wrote: »

Ackbar / Leia / Thrawn / GK / Hoda. One of the rebels (AA or Leia) attack on every non-attack ability (All of Hoda's abilities, TM Swap for Thrawn, GKs cleanse). Get AA killed early (lower gear AA the better for this set up), oCC / CD for Leia, Thrawn fractures to reduce counter chance and provide GK with protection.

Good for 2 million with a really good run and a very fast Hoda.

Interesting, thanks! Figures, my AA is g12 lol
  • Charlo999 wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

Just felt it was time to bring Leia to g12. Apparently I was late to the party lol
  • I am a bit baffled why you modded for potency on a G12 Leia. Mine is staying here till I get CLS in a couple of weeks
    gtl395ag8lh7.png
  • Potency for HSTR would be my guess. Thats how I have mine modded to get the P3 auto
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Because Princess Leia is a sneaky invisible crit monster. B)
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I love using Leia, r2, and c3p0 in GA 3v3. It's the original, original trio! >:)

Nice!
  • Donrob
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I love using Leia, r2, and c3p0 in GA 3v3. It's the original, original trio! >:)

Nice!

Agree, this team is pretty clutch, just don’t throw it at Kru.

• B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Potency for HSTR would be my guess. Thats how I have mine modded to get the P3 auto

How does potency help Leia in P3?
  • I love using Leia, r2, and c3p0 in GA 3v3. It's the original, original trio! >:)

Nice!

Interesting. I just ran a stage 5 cantina battle.to test that combo out. I see how it could be good
    Potency for HSTR would be my guess. Thats how I have mine modded to get the P3 auto

You need to land exposes.

You need to land exposes.

I thought the bosses had crazy anti-expose tenacity. They land?
  • DN can be hit with Expose, DS sometimes, DT, doubtful in T6.
  • That's crazy. P Leia really can be an old-school glass cannon. I never.realized that.
  • HarryTDF wrote: »
    fd37li2ogzd0.png

Why does she have a Potency modset?

LOL. Scroll up