JTR, Revan or Darth Revan?

berndk81
posts Member
edited March 2019
Hi!

I would like to hear your option which legendary character I shall focus on the next months

Here you can see my profile:
https://swgoh.gg/p/515778718/characters/

I see 3 options to focus on:
1) JTR
2) Revan
3) Darth Revan

Here my farming situation for the required characters

Jedi Training Rey
Finn – 4*, Gear 8
Rey - 5*, Gear 8
Vet Chewie – not farmed yet
Vet Han – 3*, Gear 6
BB8 – 7*, Gear 8
Here I have the most stars already, but the Vets will take ages. But I would have a resistant team for TW and GA

Revan
Bastila Shan – 7*, Gear 11
Jolee Bindo – 3*, Gear 6
T3-M4 – 3*, Gear 7
Mission Vao – 3*, Gear 6
Zaalbar – 3*, gear 7
Would help to build a 2nd jedi team. Not sure about the quality of the other characters beside Bastila and Jolee

Darth Revan
HK47 – 7*, Gear 8
Badstilla – 3*, Gear 7
Juhani – 3*, gear 6
Candrous Ordo – 3*, gear 5
Carth Onasi – 3*, gear 4
Takes most time to farm but I assume darth revan will be bit better than revan. Badstilla i would harvest anyway for a 2nd sith team lead by Maul.

Would like to hear your recommendations on which one I shall focus on?

Cheers Bernd
Post edited by berndk81 on

Replies

• Ninho
    92 posts Member
    One of the Revans for sure. If you're going to built a strong Sith squad and be prepared for the future meta, I'd recommend Darth Revan (if you put all efforts on it you will get him next time). JKR would be the easier way though as you have some strong Jedi already to build a good squad and Bastila at 7*
  • I got into the game late ( about 10 months ago). I got revan with 3 zeta and gear 12. I have all characters 7* for darth revan with one @ gear 11, three @ gear 10 and one on gear 8 (will be gear 10 by event start). JTR is a slow process. im focusing what little energy i have left over on my BH team.