Secondary Zetas

Shadowscream
970 posts Member
edited March 2019
I’ve done all the “main Zetas” for my teams and all of my Arena Zetas (Jedi)
Which of the following “secondary Zetas” offers the best value:
Phase 1 HSTR
  • JTR - Insight
  • BB8 - Self preservation protocols
Phase 4 HSTR
  • Daka - Serve Again

GA/TW/TB
  • CLS - Rebel Manoeuvres
  • Bossk - Trandoshan Rage (should also boost HT)
  • Chewie - Raging Wookie
  • FOST - Return Fire *
  • Kanan - Total Defence *
  • Sabine - Demolish *
(* Technically “first” Zetas)

I’m edging towards Trandoshan Rage or Insight....

Replies

• Options
    If you are still Traya farming/competitive in guild to get top end STR rewards, then Insight first and SPP second (unless you are also running c3po in place of scavenger Rey, the do SPP 1st), otherwise they shift down the list a ways...

Otherwise, I’d start with FOST, it really does transform the team (presuming under a zKRU lead already and predominantly used defensively - do you also have Scarred, it is pretty tasty for the team too, but I’d place it about the same level as trandoshan rage)

Then Rebel manouevers and raging Wookiee (soft Revan counter, pretty much a hard counter to anyone else on offense)

(Insert Insight and SPP here if doing them for GA/TW)

Then trandoshan rage (i find it better if my HT goes after the other one, so I can soak up the Breach shot while it still has the bonus tenacity to resist pre-taunt), the taunt through fracture is nice... but I just wish it was a little less conditional...

Serve Again here (I immediately put it back on when they refunded it, and while I haven’t ‘regretted’ it, I also started running the low bonds of weakness version of the team - the post zombie rework skelturix solo version, all the way down to a 6 dot accuracy arrow (my 2nd 6 dot mod,and still the only one on any of my sisters BTW) on Talia, and yes, I caught just as much flak for that decision as you can imagine... - around the same time, so it really doesn’t benefit me until the end of the run. I find that around 2 or 3 turns to enrage, DN has stacked so much bonus protection, it is usually just better to start letting the bonds build and hammer away at Sion for a while until I finally getter wiped a couple turns after enrage when Sion gets his AOE. Maybe not the best strategy, but decent to good mods on the team probably averages me 55% of DN and 12% of Sion, combined best was 67/17%, and DN best was 72/8%).

Sabine and Kansan go here - I’d put Sabine higher just for her STR P2 utility, but the Jedi teams have just eclipsed the early compositions so badly that there is no sense building them now... and for PVP events, it is just difficult to sanction anyone putting zetas on Phoenix, especially if they are setting them defensively, since a moderately modded g12 Cornered Beast Wampa can Solo the entire team.

My 2 cents, hope it helps

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm going to say bossk or chewie. It will help you in ships, milfac or ht. Gotta balance both arenas. :p

I just did insight for p1 and GA. Don't regret it.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I can tell you from experience that BB's self repair eliminates a lot of RNG from phase 1 of HSith. I'd like to get JTR's heal-on-evade one too (I forget which it is), though I got C3P0 last run and she now seems to do OK without it.

First Order Stormtrooper's zeta is half of what makes him a great character, so def a solid choice if you get a lot of use out of your FO squad and already have KRU's lead done.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Save them. You will have new characters soon enough.
  • Options
    Insight.