Can we get 8,9 or even 10 stars update on characters please?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I wanna upgrade the toons I love non stop. Make something like 8th or 10 stars not just 7. Add more gear levels or something else. New abilities like if you put 20 zetas on a leader skill which is gonna be max level 8 or 9? So he can use that ability even if he's not leading just for himself. That's just an example.

Replies

• No thanks. Go play infinity Blade for a never ending level up experience.
  • No way. It's such a great feeling to finish a hard-node farm, and you want them to keep going? Do you want to farm an extra 200-300 shards per character from a 20 energy node? Because I sure don't.
    Plus, I think the Devs have already said they will never add more stars, it will stay at 7.
  • No.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    So something else. G13 and 14 :d
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nope, the dev team stated they will not add new stars.

All upgrades are capped and will always remain as such, they may change what that cap is, but it will always be there and be equal for all toons. It's in part there for balance reasons, same goes for why leader abilities only apply to the team when they are in the leader spot. Adding a leader ability to a toon under another lead already, would make for some not so intended interactions
  • Um... **** this idea
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg
  • I nominate this for the silliest (most polite word I could choose) award!!!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    No.

Lol. Short... but to the point.
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    I nominate this for the silliest (most polite word I could choose) award!!!

I think it was a pre-April Fool's joke maybe? Idk. If not then, lol.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    I nominate this for the silliest (most polite word I could choose) award!!!

This. With the exponential increased cost of star-leveling in this game, it would cost approximately 743 million credits to go from 9 to 10 stars.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I agree. This idea is stupid.