I´m curious about if they aware of the Matchmaking Abuse one can practice in highend tier guild War

Sufferus
12 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hi.

Its the third time now that we face a guild with 10 million or more higher Gm than my guild has. We are joining the TW with 50/50 and the other guild for instance with 43/50. Now you maybe think "Oh, why are you complaining they are seven players less than your lineup" But there is the point you maybe get wrong. Mostly they are highly paid guilds with 5 Mio Gm players who particpate at the event and they take it really easy with us. They are abusing the matchmaking system by leaving players out of the battle.

i beg you CG fix that problem. make 50/50 vs 50/50 only. they highly mistaken matchmaking will work correctly then.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• 1eljgh1t26r9.jpg

Thanks for the experience. Thanks for the Matchmaking. Thanks for making the system abusive
  • They know about this, they also don't care. Check the September 2018 post that they are "investigating it." It's rare that I see top 100 guilds my guild fights not sandbag with at least 2 people missing tw, often 4 or 6.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    TW is one of the only guild activities my guild does not consider mandatory for participation. We commonly have 42 to 46 participants out of 50. Our members are generally very active and we are not intentionally sandbagging by excluding anyone. People just don't always feel like doing this mode.

While I can see some guilds might be intentionally abusing the system this way, I suspect that it would be hard to prove and also hard to correct since there are likely many guilds like mine that give this game mode less priority for participation that other game modes.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I'm not sure if 50v50 only will make it better due to alts.
    I do agree that the system is open for abuse. My guild unfortunately is forced to sandbag because we're unable to replace players who quit playing (recruiting is a b..ch). It's not that i don't like the (easy) wins, but i do like to see this matter resolved.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Sentia wrote: »
    TW is one of the only guild activities my guild does not consider mandatory for participation. We commonly have 42 to 46 participants out of 50. Our members are generally very active and we are not intentionally sandbagging by excluding anyone. People just don't always feel like doing this mode.

While I can see some guilds might be intentionally abusing the system this way, I suspect that it would be hard to prove and also hard to correct since there are likely many guilds like mine that give this game mode less priority for participation that other game modes.

I have a feeling that if signing up with less than 50 members would be punishing instead of rewarding in terms of matchmaking, most top tier guilds wouldn't be as laid back when it comes to signing up.
    Regardless, it doesn't really matter whether or not it's intentional, so there's no need to prove ill intent. It's not like it's all of a sudden a fair match if the sandbagging guild did so unintentionally.
    Save water, drink champagne!