Is anyone else getting 'sith empire' tag? (Reworks are out)

B0baf3tt
182 posts Member
edited March 2019
Clearly Darth Revan will be the lead for the sith empire. HK and Fallen Bastila are now going to be a part of this. Will any other in game toons recieve this tag?
Post edited by B0baf3tt on

Replies

• B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Clearly Darth Revan will be the lead for the sith empire. HK and Fallen Bastila are now going to be a part of this. Will any other in game toons recieve this tag?

I think it's premature to assume that tag will show up at all. But if it did, Sith Trooper would need to receive it *and* lose the Sith tag. Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin would need to receive it as well.
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    B0baf3tt wrote: »

I think it's premature to assume that tag will show up at all. But if it did, Sith Trooper would need to receive it *and* lose the Sith tag. Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin would need to receive it as well.

It is confirmed
  • The sith empire tag is confirmed in the kit reveal for bastila fallen and hk-47. I think sad to say it, sith trooper would need to loose the sith tag and get sith empire. I'd hope most kits that work with "sith" would work with "sith Empire" too though.
  • May be a way to keep him from interacting with traya to avoid a super OP team
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i think it's safe to assume DRevan will also get the tag 8-)
    Save water, drink champagne!

It is confirmed

Hadn't seen the kit reveal.
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    The sith empire tag is confirmed in the kit reveal for bastila fallen and hk-47. I think sad to say it, sith trooper would need to loose the sith tag and get sith empire. I'd hope most kits that work with "sith" would work with "sith Empire" too though.

Most of them shouldn't though. The Sith Empire is a specific faction, which didn't exist at the points in time where most of the game's Sith characters come from.

There are two separate questions here; who *should* get the tag, and who probably will. It should only go to characters actually affiliated with the Sith Empire. Trooper, Marauder, Assassin, Darth Revan, Fallen Bastila, HK-47. It probably *will* go to any Dark Side character from the Old Republic time period, which would add in Canderous, Traya, Sion, Nihilus.
    CazNeerg wrote: »

It is confirmed

Hadn't seen the kit reveal.
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    The sith empire tag is confirmed in the kit reveal for bastila fallen and hk-47. I think sad to say it, sith trooper would need to loose the sith tag and get sith empire. I'd hope most kits that work with "sith" would work with "sith Empire" too though.

Most of them shouldn't though. The Sith Empire is a specific faction, which didn't exist at the points in time where most of the game's Sith characters come from.

There are two separate questions here; who *should* get the tag, and who probably will. It should only go to characters actually affiliated with the Sith Empire. Trooper, Marauder, Assassin, Darth Revan, Fallen Bastila, HK-47. It probably *will* go to any Dark Side character from the Old Republic time period, which would add in Canderous, Traya, Sion, Nihilus.

I definitely don't think it should go to canderous. Traya, sion, and nihilus would be a bit of a stretch since they were a splinter sith faction and not aligned with the sith empire from SWTOR. But I was hoping that traya could still cleanse sith trooper at least lol (her unique)
  • Adding to the problem, if you want to get technical about it, there are actually two separate Sith Empires in the Old Republic time period. Vitiate's, and Revan/Malak's. But it would be nonsensical for the tag to apply only to Revan/Malak's, because then the only characters to get it would be Revan, Malak, and Fallen Bastila, the other characters are associated with Vitiate's.

If you look closely Fallen Bastila has both the Sith and the Sith Empire tag. So those three toons wouldn’t need to lose the Sith tag. Just gain the Sith Empire tag.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    D revans kit will probably be something like gain X% of whatever for each sith and sith empire ally
    Edit: similar to vaders unique and jkr lead
    Adding to the problem, if you want to get technical about it, there are actually two separate Sith Empires in the Old Republic time period. Vitiate's, and Revan/Malak's. But it would be nonsensical for the tag to apply only to Revan/Malak's, because then the only characters to get it would be Revan, Malak, and Fallen Bastila, the other characters are associated with Vitiate's.

Are these toons still canon? I was under the impression Disney dumped the old republic stuff.
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »

If you look closely Fallen Bastila has both the Sith and the Sith Empire tag. So those three toons wouldn’t need to lose the Sith tag. Just gain the Sith Empire tag.

Yet sith trooper as sith was always a stretch
  • Enerdrizer wrote: »
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Yet sith trooper as sith was always a stretch

how so?
  • how so?

Because they are soldiers, not true sith
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    The "Sith" as we refer to them were the "Dark Lords of the Sith" - they were the leaders of the Sith race, and not all Sith were force-users. So it's totally fine to have Sith Trooper be a Sith. Just not one who uses the Force, but still leave Traya's ability to synergize with him.
  • Im looking forward to a few getting sith empire tag and what they can do to add more toons with that tag to the game
    how so?

Because they are soldiers, not true sith

What do you consider "true sith"
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    The "Sith" as we refer to them were the "Dark Lords of the Sith" - they were the leaders of the Sith race, and not all Sith were force-users. So it's totally fine to have Sith Trooper be a Sith. Just not one who uses the Force, but still leave Traya's ability to synergize with him.

Beat me to it, nicely put. Force sensitivity wasn't "required" to be a sith until the rule of two
  • What do you consider "true sith"

eh I used true but meant usual sith professing sith phylosophy.
    Sith shouldn't be servant as sith troopers are.

True sith I would consider between race sith or sith that were trained from the young.
  • Sith used to be a race so i count them as true sith
    What do you consider "true sith"

eh I used true but meant usual sith professing sith phylosophy.
    Sith shouldn't be servant as sith troopers are.

True sith I would consider between race sith or sith that were trained from the young.

By this definition no one we have in game is sith, except marauder and sion

• By this definition no one we have in game is sith, except marauder and sion

How so? ;)
  • Because none of them fit your criteria they are not the species or trained from the young. there are a few more that would fit your criteria as I think about it but Vader, palpatine, treya, and savage do not
  • Because none of them fit your criteria they are not the species or trained from the young. there are a few more that would fit your criteria as I think about it but Vader, palpatine, treya, and savage do not

I wrote my definition of true sith, not sith. You are right I woudn't call them true sith maybe with exception of palpatine.
    Because none of them fit your criteria they are not the species or trained from the young. there are a few more that would fit your criteria as I think about it but Vader, palpatine, treya, and savage do not

I wrote my definition of true sith, not sith. You are right I woudn't call them true sith maybe with exception of palpatine.

Your other definition proves trooper to be sith, I didn't feel the need to discuss that point any further.

• Your other definition proves trooper to be sith, I didn't feel the need to discuss that point any further.

Fine to me
  • The Sith Trooper should definitely have the Sith tag removed. He is a member of the Sith Empire, but he isn't Sith, just a soldier. They are very particular in the Sith Empire about differentiating between actual Sith and their Imperial subjects. The only reason it ever made sense for him to have a Sith tag is because the Sith Empire tag wasn't in the game.