Sith Empire tag????

ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
edited March 2019
So Darth Revan, HK47 and Bastila Fallen are part of the Sith Empire.....

Anyone else getting it?

Replies

• DR MIGHT have sith also, just have to wait and see
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    If SM, ST, SA lose Sith tag then They literally broke a faction into two just to prevent the triumvirate lol
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Nevermind. I see badstila has both sith and sith empire
  • Ultra wrote: »
    If SM, ST, SA lose Sith tag then They literally broke a faction into two just to prevent the triumvirate lol

More likely they'll add the Sith Empire tag to those 3 characters and not remove the Sith tag.
  • I could see them dropping sith from sith trooper. Sad to say.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

More likely they'll add the Sith Empire tag to those 3 characters and not remove the Sith tag.
    Yeah, if Bastilla Fallen is any indication
  • UNIT NAME: Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
    CATEGORIES: Sith, Support, Sith Empire (Note: Fallen Bastila is losing the Old Republic category tag)
  • Snaklor
    43 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

Everyone keeps bringing this back to the Triumverate and it seems the more logical conclusion is Revan himself. HK has to have a faction that synergizes with DR, but if they use Old Republic then you have synergy with JKR as well. I don’t think anyone here needs to have explained why JKR under DR, or vice versa, would be bad.
    Badstila reworked has both the Sith tag and the Sith Empire tag listed.

If the generics get the Sith Empire tag, I severely doubt it will be at the cost of the Sith tag.
    Still not a he.

Marauder and Assassin are both Sith and Sith Empire. Trooper is only Sith Empire though. The only reason it ever made sense for the Trooper to have the Sith tag is because there wasn't a Sith Empire tag, so it really wouldn't make any sense for him to keep it now.