Priorities regarding JTR

https://swgoh.gg/p/671987929/
Thats where I'm at now. I try to stay competitive in both arenas since I don't buy crystals.
I don't have revan (or any OR, just started on bastila's (ship) node. I will get chewy next time.
I'm side-farming ewoks but i'm a long way from 3p0.
I'll get bb8 when his event comes back.
That leaves finn, rey, and another resistance toon (not sure who at this point, and the vets.
At this point, in SWGOH, would you continue to follow the 'pillar' I used to path my way to cls/thrawn/palp/gmy and get JTR or divert all resources to kotor or 3P0...

Replies

• JTR will probably be needed for Jedi Knight Rey from episode 9. Who ironically wont have a Jedi Tag
  • Hi, I'm currently in the same boat started somewhere in August. Following some of the pillars back then, strayed a bit for Bastila. I'm currently focusing for ships with bossk (25 crystal ref, which i only started just this week stupid me). But now I'm thinking revan vs first order , bb-8 seems decent but for actual JTR the veteran grinds could destroy me. I am leaning towards full Revan , since it doesn't seem to go away from meta. I'll be getting r2+cls next (those chars were my 2nd prio while doing Bastila). Ewoks+resistance+FO seems a way too long of a road, with revan team + ships , could improve also my amount of crystals. I've been struggling to place in top20 just cause I hang on to ackbar (without falcon obviously) and cannot get past other bossk's that easily. Do you suggest for me to go for chimaera as f2p? I got my first 15shards towards 7* ackbar last time.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I got a 6 star Chimaera and I usually place in top 20. Top 10 is too hard to break cuz most pilots aren't up to scratch (no I don't have falcon).
    I'd say use Executrix or Chimaera until you get Falcon. Then use Ackbar.