FTF

2Next

Replies

• KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Again... that’s not the point.

Falcon should get nerfed. Either limit the multi-attacks/assists or the dispel. The way it is is just a joke.

Dispel and multi-attacks are already limited. Dispel only happens under Ackbar, and non-rebel ships aren't part of the assist chain. So unless you run a rebel heavy fleet under Ackbar, you're not getting near the ships potential. Which is why one guy in my shard continues to defy logic by running it as a reinforcement under Tarkin in an empire fleet.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »

Falcon should get nerfed. Either limit the multi-attacks/assists or the dispel. The way it is is just a joke.

Oh but it is the point. Nothing should ever get nerfed.
  • Nihion wrote: »

Now you’re just trolling...

That’s why CG never nerfed anything? Is that what you’re saying?

Unless CG changes their strateg I give this game 3 more month before most F2P players are gone. And then the P2P players will get bored as well...

JKR and Falcon were the biggest mistakes CG made to date. Failed GG rework, etc are just symptoms of this mistake.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Now you’re just trolling...

That’s why CG never nerfed anything? Is that what you’re saying?

Unless CG changes their strateg I give this game 3 more month before most F2P players are gone. And then the P2P players will get bored as well...

JKR and Falcon were the biggest mistakes CG made to date. Failed GG rework, etc are just symptoms of this mistake.

Maybe you should look around the forum for explanations and ideas and strategies about JKR and the Falcon and GG rework before just complaining that it was all terrible and that the game will be done in 3 months.

If what I said is not “the point”, then what is? That the Falcon is OP? Incorrect, it’s beatable, multiple people here have proven that. That it’s moves are two strong and that sets the stage for more and more OP characters? (I know there’s a phrase for that, but I forgot it) Yes. That’s been happening since the beginning of the game, and that’s how this game works. Characters get more and more powerful so that there is incentive to spend so that we can play the game in the first place. Sorry, but the Falcon is not going to be the end of the game.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Two months later still the same nonsense.
    uifub0wjwmfk.png
    Home One + Falcon 96%

Booooooooring!!!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Beats having to worry about losing my fights. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019

Edit:
    I was duped into replying to a Necrothread, so shall withdraw my snarky comment.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Lol why is this thread back
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Didnt they say new ships were coming to help with this very problem? Seems like we have the solution well on its way.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Edit:
    I was duped into replying to a Necrothread, so shall withdraw my snarky comment.

Aw man!

EDIT: I did it again? Stupid, wicked tricksey....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Didnt they say new ships were coming to help with this very problem? Seems like we have the solution well on its way.

I hope so. Until then unfortunately this “necrothread” is as current as 2 months ago...
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    It won't get nerfed, since people who have invested a lot of time/money to get their hands on this ship would be justifiably outraged. Instead, the developers have expressed that new ships that will challenge the Falcon/Hound's Tooth meta will be released.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    plindboe wrote: »
    It won't get nerfed, since people who have invested a lot of time/money to get their hands on this ship would be justifiably outraged. Instead, the developers have expressed that new ships that will challenge the Falcon/Hound's Tooth meta will be released.

Other games that people spend money and time on still nerf characters. It's needed in order to have a properly balanced game.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Teague wrote: »

Other games that people spend money and time on still nerf characters. It's needed in order to have a properly balanced game.

One example, please. Because that’s a disservice to their customers. It’s unfair to pay money and time for a character that changes immediately after you get it.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

I hope so. Until then unfortunately this “necrothread” is as current as 2 months ago...

2 months is pretty old. I don’t even think Malak was out then. There have not been any new ships since then, however, so you got that going for you.
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member

Whether you think it's needed or not is not the issue. The issue is that it would upset pretty much all their paying customers and people would leave the game en masse if they nerfed it. If you want to kill the game, nerfing this ship would be a great way of achieving that.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member

Whether you think it's needed or not is not the issue. The issue is that it would upset pretty much all their paying customers and people would leave the game en masse if they nerfed it. If you want to kill the game, nerfing this ship would be a great way of achieving that.

I disagree. The Falcon is not a ship that required people to spend money. All the BH ships were already farmable way in advance.

The Falcon would still be a great ship if it gets tweaked. Right now you can have a crappy fleet and still win with the Falcon. That’s just lazy design.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

I disagree. The Falcon is not a ship that required people to spend money. All the BH ships were already farmable way in advance.

The Falcon would still be a great ship if it gets tweaked. Right now you can have a crappy fleet and still win with the Falcon. That’s just lazy design.

Incorrect, they were not “farmable way in advance”. I don’t remember the exact dates, but I believe it was only a month or two. Either way, people did pay, because like every legendary, there involved a panic farm.
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member

It wasn't "way in advance", but the ships had indeed been farmable for a time. No one knew for certain whether these ships were going to be used for some type of event at some point, although there was a lot of speculation that the falcon was coming. Hence why so many people didn't manage to unlock it when it first came around. After the event was announced and the kit description was released, there was a lot of hype and panic farming going on. Hype and panic farming is how CG make their money. They're experts at extracting money from people, especially when releasing iconic characters/ships. If you don't think they made money from this ship, you're not living in reality.