Droid news for road ahead?

The HK rework, while I like it, is definitely a major game changer to the droid faction since there isn’t a substitute droid leader except for separatist droids (let’s just ignore whether GG is an effective leader or not here). This is not news to CG, so I wanted to ask, and viewers please bump this so we get a response, but could you all on the dev team include any potential droid news in the next road ahead? HK’s leader could be great if there were assists and other modern mechanics implemented, but this is only speculation. Including even possible thoughts that are far from development may help the droid community with this major change. @CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• I think they've made it quite clear they don't want droids to be a viable stand-alone faction what-so-ever.
  • HK-led droids are a B-team, at best....even before the change. The change to HK's lead has no real impact on the competitive part of the game.
  • @Vos_Landeck Agreed, I’m just trying to voice what a lot of people are wanting. Plus, early game droids are easy and help with Endor assault battles, which help with 3PO. Once changed, it’ll be a lot harder. Also, there is no great droid leader without HK, so there’s no team let alone a B team. Hopefully there’s some incoming droids to change that though
  • Is nobody looking at Lobot? That speed boost is clutch
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Nism0z33 wrote: »
    Is nobody looking at Lobot? That speed boost is clutch

No, no one runs him because it is not enough to make a significant impact and especially when there is nothing else only that. If they reworked him and gave him more boosts to droids then we could look at him, I have a sneaking suspicion it is something they will consider