323 posts Member
edited March 2019
szbhlc2gj0ho.png
R3-S6
Dark Side, Droid, Separatist, Attacker
25 shards
An espionage droid who deals more damage when Stealthed
Head Mounted Electroshock Prod: Basic, Omega
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Stun for one turn.
Rolling Headbut: Basic, Omega Cooldown 2
Deal Physical Damage to Target enemy and inflict Daze for 1 turn. If this unit has Stealth he inflicts Daze for 2 turns.
Sneaky Little Droid: Unique 1, Zeta
R3-S6 has a 50% chance to gain stealth for 1 turn every time he deals damage. When R3-S6 evades and attack he gains stealth for 1 turn. ZETA Whenever R3-S6 is Criticaly Hit, he gains Foresight for 1 turn and when this Foresight expires he gains Foresight for 1 more turn.
Agent R3: Unique 2, Omega
If this unit is Stealthed he deals 50% more damage and has +35% evasion and +35% Critical Hit Chance
Tell me what y’all think OP, underpowered, too little or many shards, synergy with separatists. Stuff like that
Post edited by Zenbreon on

Replies

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The zeta should be changed or removed since he already has two pretty reliable ways to gain stealth. 65% crit chance and 70% evasion is a bit too much, maybe half those amounts. Then add a zeta to raise the amounts again. Also I would move the line ‘R3-S6 deals 50% more damage’ to one of his uniques since both of his damage dealing abilities have that bit. Cool kit :)
  • yeah, the evasion either needs to be lowered, or only be that high stealthed
  • Zenbreon wrote: »
    R3-S6 has a 50% chance to gain stealth for 1 turn every time he deals damage. When R3-S6 evades and attack he gains stealth for 1 turn. ZETA Whenever R3-S6 is Criticaly Hit, he gains 5 stacks of Foresight.
    If this unit is Stealthed he deals 50% more damage and has +32.5% evasion and 35% Critical Hit Chance
    Tell me what y’all think OP, underpowered, too little or many shards, synergy with separatists. Stuff like that
    Like this?
  • :o

I love it! You are making a character kit of me!!!!????

sc28w51b37i1.png

:Do:)
  • Zenbreon wrote: »
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    R3-S6 has a 50% chance to gain stealth for 1 turn every time he deals damage. When R3-S6 evades and attack he gains stealth for 1 turn. ZETA Whenever R3-S6 is Criticaly Hit, he gains 5 stacks of Foresight.
    If this unit is Stealthed he deals 50% more damage and has +32.5% evasion and 35% Critical Hit Chance
    Like this?

Only problem I see is that foresight doesn’t stack. You can only have one at a time. Also I would bump up the evasion to 35% so that it’s the same as his critical chance. 32.5% is a weird amount.