Possible Scoundrel Arena Team?

gpeeee
126 posts Member
I know everything is Revan for a long time, however, I enjoy mixing it up a bit. I was thinking of a scoundrel team with Jango lead maybe incorporating Chewie, Han and/or Nest. Anyone have any thoughts or run BH currently?

Replies

• I can stay in the top 100 on an d shard with qi'ra, nest, l3, vandor, and zaarbal.... hard just to break top 100 now though
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Same. I still run them. Qira Chewie Han L3 Vandor. I usually break top 100 still if I do all of my battles. Have to pick on CLS and Nightsister teams. Beating Traya is hard. Beating Revan is almost impossible.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Do you think a Jango (L), Boba, Bossk, Daka and Nest team would work out at all? Or instead of Daka and Nest, Chewie and Han? Just thinking of Nest getting off early daze, then trying to get BH resolve, etc. Daka revives.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I doubt for area, but if you have a super speed Nest maybe. Id replace Daka with L3. She wont revive but between Bossk and L3 will have a hard time getting to your attackers.
  • Qi’ra Nest and L3 are your core. Branch out from there depending on your opponent or if you’re setting defense.

Bounty Hunters seem to play better in that faction than as Soundrels, I’d segregate the two. Utilizing newer scoundrels, you have:

Han + Chewie on offense are great
    Vandor + Young Lando on defense are solid
    Mission + Zaalbar is great all-around
    Vandor + Zaalbar for defense time-out team

Let us know which direction you go!
  • I've found more success switching to a mixed team.
    Zzgg, zl3, zzchewie, zvandor, and b2

50/50 vs revan and still get to use my scoundrels.
    L3 dies, vandor brings her back, gg goes, then b2, and chewie assist b2. Its fun.