Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »
    This is adorable. There's zero indication they're having trouble with his kit. Zero.

You mean aside from changing HK lead, changing Badstilla, changing deathmarked?

💯💯💯And dont forget creating a new faction. For the people saying they've been planning this for half a year, and got everything figured out; then why did they have to rework a character that is only a few months old SPECIFICALLY for DR???

One of her reworked skills specifically names Darth Revan. So there's that...

Not really following how the two reworks and added faction couldn't have been in their plans and somehow indicate a pending disaster.

This.

How do we know this isnt all planned.

I mean any other time changes happen and they dont seem to be in the players advantage, they have this deep seeded plan to reap the benefits, but in this case, there is something wrong and everything is falling apart in the background.

Couldn't the date drop be similar to the GG "leak", a totally intended hint to keep the player base "in the loop", whilst acting like there is "nothing to see here, just move along".

And again, nothing is delayed, until its delayed, there is still time.

This is obviously has not been all "part of their plan" since Revan was released or when Fallen Bastilla was released. CG has stated several times that reworking characters, especially changing their kits is an absolute last resort that they try to avoid when they can.

The only things added to her kit were directly related to DR, maybe they just didnt want to give it away that early

You could be right, but I seriously doubt that. Maybe if the only change to her was the DR synergy, but it wasn't. That theory doesnt explain why she was given a new debuff, and the mechanics of her ability fear were dramatically changed.

"The changes to Bastila Shan (Fallen) are fairly minor in comparison to HK-47, but are also intended to improve her synergy in a Darth Revan team."
    "These minor changes were made to align her with Darth Revan’s release"
    Dude these literally came from a developer. It could have been spelled out any further for you

Not really. Her changes may have less text, but the specific anti-Revan abilities are more significant than HK's abilities

BRUH DO YOU EVEN READ BEFORE YOU POST

Alright bruh, let's see you go ahead, and try to explain why DS Bastilla's changes are "minor"...

I already did, again READ what I posted

Wow, if that's your idea of an explanation; then obviously no amount of logic or reason will change your mind...

Unfortunately after reading your posts as well the same conclusion can be made about you. But nice try... SMH

.... sooo cute 🐈
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »
    This is adorable. There's zero indication they're having trouble with his kit. Zero.

You mean aside from changing HK lead, changing Badstilla, changing deathmarked?

💯💯💯And dont forget creating a new faction. For the people saying they've been planning this for half a year, and got everything figured out; then why did they have to rework a character that is only a few months old SPECIFICALLY for DR???

One of her reworked skills specifically names Darth Revan. So there's that...

Not really following how the two reworks and added faction couldn't have been in their plans and somehow indicate a pending disaster.

This.

How do we know this isnt all planned.

I mean any other time changes happen and they dont seem to be in the players advantage, they have this deep seeded plan to reap the benefits, but in this case, there is something wrong and everything is falling apart in the background.

Couldn't the date drop be similar to the GG "leak", a totally intended hint to keep the player base "in the loop", whilst acting like there is "nothing to see here, just move along".

And again, nothing is delayed, until its delayed, there is still time.

This is obviously has not been all "part of their plan" since Revan was released or when Fallen Bastilla was released. CG has stated several times that reworking characters, especially changing their kits is an absolute last resort that they try to avoid when they can.

The only things added to her kit were directly related to DR, maybe they just didnt want to give it away that early

You could be right, but I seriously doubt that. Maybe if the only change to her was the DR synergy, but it wasn't. That theory doesnt explain why she was given a new debuff, and the mechanics of her ability fear were dramatically changed.

"The changes to Bastila Shan (Fallen) are fairly minor in comparison to HK-47, but are also intended to improve her synergy in a Darth Revan team."
    "These minor changes were made to align her with Darth Revan’s release"
    Dude these literally came from a developer. It could have been spelled out any further for you

Not really. Her changes may have less text, but the specific anti-Revan abilities are more significant than HK's abilities

BRUH DO YOU EVEN READ BEFORE YOU POST

Alright bruh, let's see you go ahead, and try to explain why DS Bastilla's changes are "minor"...

I already did, again READ what I posted

Wow, if that's your idea of an explanation; then obviously no amount of logic or reason will change your mind...

Unfortunately after reading your posts as well the same conclusion can be made about you. But nice try... SMH

.... sooo cute 🐈

once again proving my point better than you are with me
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Lol, all you did was regurgitate what you read off a post from the dev. I admitted that HK had more changes, but I think that Bastilla's changes are more of a threat to Revan teams than HK-47. Her ability was changed so that Revan can now practically be stunned and have his cd's increased at the same time. And her fear ability now drops five debuffs on all the enemies, with corrupted b-meditation not being able to be dispelled. Plus she now gains foresight, and advantage everytime jkr takes a turn To me all her changes cause way more problems for jkr teams than HK-47's bonus damage against jedi. So do you have any real arguments against that, or are you just going to recite what you saw someone else say?...
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    a post from the dev

Wouldn't they know the most of THEIR OWN game?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    ... yep that's what I thought 🤣🤣🤣
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    In that post hes pretty much says he had MORE changes, not necessarily better changes. The reason he has more changes is because he's obviously a way older character. So this whole time you've been trying to argue with me because you misread a quote!? I would smh if I wasn't lol! 🤣
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    This is a weird conversation, do you guys even know what you're disagreeing about?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    This is a weird conversation, do you guys even know what you're disagreeing about?

Honestly no not really
  • Nauros wrote: »
    EP could shine again, gaining crazy amounts of tm whenever the Ferocity debuff expires, along with Vader dealing insane amounts of damage with culling blade. Add the Triumvirate for annihilation, Traya's dispel and Sion's taunt and DR could have a problem.

We will see how it works, first ferocity will expire in 3rd turn, unless you save culling blade to do it earlier; with all shocks and fears going on (even if they are dispelled by traya) it may turned out that palp team dont't get tm at all, while sith empire is super fast
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Enerdrizer wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    EP could shine again, gaining crazy amounts of tm whenever the Ferocity debuff expires, along with Vader dealing insane amounts of damage with culling blade. Add the Triumvirate for annihilation, Traya's dispel and Sion's taunt and DR could have a problem.

We will see how it works, first ferocity will expire in 3rd turn, unless you save culling blade to do it earlier; with all shocks and fears going on (even if they are dispelled by traya) it may turned out that palp team dont't get tm at all, while sith empire is super fast

Yeah, it has some hurdles and the right turn order will probably be essential. Tm gain every time an enemy gets a debuff (regardless of whose turn it is) would be much better, but I don't think we have a character like that now. But it's an obvious way to make a hard counter to DR when the time comes.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i stand corrected, fully expected the event to go live today.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Honestly no not really

S M H 😧
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @Kyno @Everyone

From the lady herself......

"Hello Holotable Heroes,

I know there is a lot of anticipation around Darth Revan’s arrival, and while we are normally quite circumspect around dates (for one of the reasons of which I’m about to illustrate), we know that there is a lot of excitement around this particular release, and we want to communicate as much clarity as we can.
    We were initially hoping to release Darth Revan this week. However, this event is of a scope and scale that is among the largest of the “journey” events we have done in the past. For this reason, I made the call late last night to DELAY until early next week. This gives us an extra few days of TESTING (and, pending on what we find, two weekend days to FIX those ISSUES)...."

"While normally we push a build up and schedule the event for 24 hours+ later, we will be pushing up the build and turning on the event almost immediately, meaning that when we DECIDE it’s READY to go, we’ll be unleashing it all in one go. We will be aiming for as early in the week as possible, pending any issues we need to find and fix."

I Put the key points in bold for all of you out there, who tried to say CG had this event ready to go for months. And of course for all of you trying to claim there was no delay...
  • VelanKariv wrote: »
    i7x4s3kg94mr.jpg

Off topic much? Try to stay on topic please
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Now they are stating it has been delayed.

So now the premise of your speculation makes sense now. It still doesn't mean what you are stating it means. We have his kit. They are stating this is due to testing on the event.
  • The only delay is a delay of their internal target. There was never a public release date.
  • The_Only_Drak
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2019

So now the premise of your speculation makes sense now. It still doesn't mean what you are stating it means. We have his kit. They are stating this is due to testing on the event.

Yes, they made the event so difficult that none of their sims could beat it. LOL :)

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Testing? CG don't need no stinking testing. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    The only delay is a delay of their internal target. There was never a public release date.

So publishing a trailer video with a clear release date shown on it is not considered public release date?
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    The only delay is a delay of their internal target. There was never a public release date.

So publishing a trailer video with a clear release date shown on it is not considered public release date?

Somebody on the social media team made a mistake, which was immediately pulled, and they then made it completely clear to anyone who bothered to pay attention that the 21st was nothing but an extremely shaky internal target.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Well thats a delay...
    q3a7fyl1vfs1.jpg

Doesnt appear to be kit related but rather journey tweaking
  • Hopefully higher gear lvls
  • @CG_Carrie you made the call last night and waited 24 hours before telling the community? You genuinely don’t get it, do you? That’s bad communication 101. “I made a post”, after 24 hours. That post should’ve gone up after you “made the call”. 🤦🏼‍♂️
    Ooba hutar.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member

???!!! I never said it did, I've been pretty clear that I am speculating. And my main point is they were not prepared to release this character, hence the delay. SMH
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Well thats a delay...
    q3a7fyl1vfs1.jpg

Doesnt appear to be kit related but rather journey tweaking

It's still speculation, which I have stated many times. Main point is all you people who said they've had this prepared for a long time are just straight up wrong.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    VelanKariv wrote: »
    i7x4s3kg94mr.jpg

Off topic much? Try to stay on topic please

What even is this??? Talk about being off topic... too dumbfounded to smh 😱
  • Kyno wrote: »

I in no way believe this company line.
    Ooba hutar.