Many Disintegrations

Stenun
851 posts Member
I really like the Many Disintegrations event special ability in Rebel Roundup; it would be great if we could see it more often or get more events with similar special fun powers. Obviously we can't have it in PvP as it would just be insane but in PvE it's a lot of fun and makes for a nice change to the game.
I just completed the Bonus Tier of the event by getting 25 stacks of it on Zam Wessel and then one shot killing Commander Luke in the final phase. You should have heard how evil my laugh was! >:)

Replies

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    I will never understand which threads get moved on these forums and which don't.
    This has been moved from General to Feedback; but isn't almost every post in the General forum a complaint about the HK rework? Why are they not classified as Feedback?
    *shrugs* Obviously it's entirely up to the people in charge of this forum. It just mystifies every time something gets moved and others don't.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    I just completed the Bonus Tier of the event by getting 25 stacks of it on Zam Wessel and then one shot killing Commander Luke in the final phase. You should have heard how evil my laugh was! >:)

I usually take Boba (or Jango since I don't have his zeta) in and farm stacks of the buff off the Scarif Rebels who revive when buffed. Got over 100 stacks and got upwards of 200K damage with Terminate
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »

I usually take Boba (or Jango since I don't have his zeta) in and farm stacks of the buff off the Scarif Rebels who revive when buffed. Got over 100 stacks and got upwards of 200K damage with Terminate

100 stacks? Nice!
    OK, you've given me a target for the next time the event comes round. :D