Items not appering in find correctly

Smidday
134 posts Member
plc17e9iz2sc.png
i15vs7jh13lj.png

When I hit find it only shows raids.

I know that gear disappears after you buy it, like shown in the screenshot, but I checked this before I bought the gear and it wasn’t appearing.

I’m just using the screenshot to explain my question.

Is this a bug?

Replies

• DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    They added the ability to search for fully completed gear. So you need to make sure you are all the eay down to the salvage piece before you do the search if you are looking for salvage.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    They added the ability to search for fully completed gear. So you need to make sure you are all the eay down to the salvage piece before you do the search if you are looking for salvage.

This. You're searching for fully crafted gear. Note the title in your second screenshot "Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe". Not syringe salvage or anything similar.
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Thanks, I just assumed I was at salvage because it came up saying find. That makes sense, except I’m not sure where you can farm full peices lol
  • Smidday wrote: »
    Thanks, I just assumed I was at salvage because it came up saying find. That makes sense, except I’m not sure where you can farm full peices lol

Well, you know now - you can "farm" them in raids. Some pieces, this can be very useful for. These, for instance:

xa0ml6xrocdb.jpg
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Well, you know now - you can "farm" them in raids. Some pieces, this can be very useful for. These, for instance:

xa0ml6xrocdb.jpg

Buy those in the guild store. Super cheap, one of the best values you can get.
  • jkray622 wrote: »

xa0ml6xrocdb.jpg

Buy those in the guild store. Super cheap, one of the best values you can get.

Right, that was my point. You can search for them directly now, instead of hunting through the stores manually, or farming dozens of their components. They also pop up in the shard store and the GET store (probably not worth spending GET on, though).