Empire team Squad arena

I have a empire team in squad arena with Palp (lead), Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin & Royal Guard. But i feel like Royal Guard is really weak, so i want to replace him, but for who? Any suggestions?
If you know a different good empire team for squad arena with Palp, and Thrawn let me know too.

Replies

• If you want to stick with pure Empire, Shoretrooper is probably your best replacement for RG. If you don't mind playing some Sith in there too (who also benefit from Palp's lead), Sion or Sith Trooper are good tank choices.
  • Sith trooper or sion. Better yet both and loose tarkin as he is really weak. Bastila fallen is also really good but make sure to keep a tank.
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Sith trooper or sion. Better yet both and loose tarkin as he is really weak. Bastila fallen is also really good but make sure to keep a tank.

I don't have Sion or Bastila Fallen but I do have sith trooper. But Bastila is getting a rework is she going to be as usefull in this lineup? Palp (lead), Thrawn, Vader, Sith Trooper & Tarkin? (you said Tarkin was bad and I agree with that. I noticed that his damage output is not that high and some other stuff are weak about him too. I heard Tie Fighter Pilot is a good choice too is that true? Or should I just put another Sith in my team?)
  • TFP is a good choice. He’s easy to get and fits right in