Rank the Glass Cannons

Predian
615 posts Member
Who are the top 5 or so high damage characters in the game?

Replies

• Options
    GS, Rey, 86, 88, QGJ
  • climax
    16 posts Member
    Options
    GS, Rey, 86, 88, QGJ

You forgot about Leia :)
    I would say GS, Leia, Rey, 86, QGJ, 88.
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Options
    By order I believe they are
    Rey, fotp, GS, 86, RT, RP
    GS and 86 are higher up in rank because of their assist, the rest are there based on their own strength
  • Options
    climax wrote: »
    GS, Rey, 86, 88, QGJ

You forgot about Leia :)
    I would say GS, Leia, Rey, 86, QGJ, 88.

Won't argue with your assessment. She's under-utilized for sure.
  • Options
    Rey, QGJ, GS, FOTP, Leia IMO.
  • Robdd
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Put Leia where she could be farmed and I would be all over it. Only available for $.
  • Options
    How is GS considered a glass cannon? He has high damage but 12.3k health which is more than about half the cast so he's not really that fragile
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Rey, QGJ, GS, FOTP, Leia IMO.

As a proud owner of 7* maxed Rey, I still feel like GS is better. I'd go

GS, Rey, Leia, 86, FOTP, 88
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    I must use the princess poorly. She's very mediocre for me.

7 star. Level 70. Only half of her level 7 gear. 6/6/3/6 abilities.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Assuming they are all in a team that okays for their strengths, tier 1-QGJ, GS, Rey, Leia, Hoth Rebel Scout, tier 2 FOTP, 86, Resistace Pilot, Greedo, Resistance Trooper.

In a different Tier, Maul, Lando and 88, because they are AOE
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Predian wrote: »
    I must use the princess poorly. She's very mediocre for me.

7 star. Level 70. Only half of her level 7 gear. 6/6/3/6 abilities.

By herself she is okay, but if you pair her with GS and QGJ where she can be called for assistance, then it makes her more deadly.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's all about whether or not they get to attack, so in the correct team (I.e. Speed leader)

leia, QGJ, GS, Rey.. After that on defense none of them will get to attack, 86 might get to attack if on the same team as 88. FOTP too low in health and speed. RP and RT might get attacks if teamed up. Maul, Ahsoka, Asajj, et al just too slow by themselves.

all of them can be useful on an assist calling team Phas (L), GS, QGJ if they get called.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Geonosian Soldier is easily the best of all these toons (excluding QGJ when he leads). GS has speed, Damage, assist, and health.
  • Options
    1. GS (boo!)
    2. QGJ
    3. Rey
    4. Leia

Don't know who I'd call #5, but it doesn't matter, since you'd never want 5 on a single team - they need a tank (minimum taunter like Poe, or debuffer like Old Ben), and probably a support toon too like Yoda or a special leader.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand why fotp isn't mentioned much! I have him 7* and he can 1 shot kill anyone, he double hits 90% of the time making him better than most people
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Dario wrote: »
    I don't understand why fotp isn't mentioned much! I have him 7* and he can 1 shot kill anyone, he double hits 90% of the time making him better than most people

He is slower, and many people disregard him for that. QGJ, GS, Leia, Rey and HRS (Ackbar L) csn all of them oneshot him before he blinks.

I think him, or Resistance Pilot, or Leia or even Greedo or Resistance Trooper are great when teamed with QGJ, GS, and Rey. There is a big chance they get called as assist, and even if they don't, they arent the first tsrget to kill (that's Rey).

The strong quality of Leia, the pilots, Res-trooper and Greedo is that their BASIC is what is strong. That make them powerful with other assists, or phasma.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Gs, rey,qgj, leia,88,86,fotp,rp
    Gs is clear one, with high hp speed and damage+ low cool down
    Rey is awesome speed and damage, low health but has foresight.
    Qgj has awesome utility but only really shines as leader, probably the best character in the game atm
    Leia can be great but unpredictable and relies to much on chance, stealth can assist survivability
    Ig88 great aoe if he can stay alive
    Ig86 good burst damage but lack of speed and long cool downs
    Fotp slow, low hp, crazy damage on basic good for call assists
    Rp hits pretty hard that's about it
  • Options
    GS, Rey, 86, 88, QGJ

What's wrong with you people, GS isn't a glass cannon, he has more HP than half the other characters in the game yet matches all these real glass cannons for damage!
  • Options
    There are no glass cannons in this game.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    FakeRobbo wrote: »
    GS, Rey, 86, 88, QGJ

What's wrong with you people, GS isn't a glass cannon, he has more HP than half the other characters in the game yet matches all these real glass cannons for damage!

That's a fair point. Next time try to make it without being a pompous ****.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    There are no glass cannons in this game.
    Right! Looks like nothing to see here. I'm going to move along.
  • Options
    Qgj is one of the best all around characters but he is no where near the top of the dps ranks. SE GoH Cantina shows max stats for everyone. Resistance pilot, Resistance Trooper, Rey, First Order Tie Pilot, General Grievous and Datcha are the top 6 highest base attacks in the game from purely stats.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Qgj is one of the best all around characters but he is no where near the top of the dps ranks. SE GoH Cantina shows max stats for everyone. Resistance pilot, Resistance Trooper, Rey, First Order Tie Pilot, General Grievous and Datcha are the top 6 highest base attacks in the game from purely stats.

You have to account for the assist, and QGJ add 75% damage to the toon he calls. Let's say he calls one of those top damage toons. Now they do an extra 75%. That puts him up there. And he can do that every other round
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader