This game is broken

I guess TW now comes down to whoever has the most or best Revan teams. We are all at a stalemate in the first territory of Revan teams versus Revan teams. Everyone fires 10 teams at them and can’t get by. This is fun. Great job guys. We could have all set gear one garbage behind the Revan teams and it would have resulted in the same. Please fix the game. There is no strategy to “whoever has the best Revans wins”

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody in your guild held back counter teams to revan? Every guild faces the revan wall in TW....you either have to hold enough revan teams back to counter or hold revan counter teams for offense
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    2 quick points (mainly because it's late and I'm tired):

1) There are counters to Revan (besides Revan). Learn them and save them for offense in TW (and GA).
    2) That said, I honestly don't think any the developers play this game at a high level. It's very difficult for me to believe that fighting 5-10 arena battles against the same exact team every single day for months, then again 50 of them in TW, then again in GA is what they intend this have to be. That's even more boring and monotonous than the actual KOTOR game was 16 years ago.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yes we did son. Butnif someone has a 110k Revan team what beats it? Only another 110k Revan team. That’s dumb. Name another team that can only be beat by its mirror
  • Options
    You're witnessing the effects of a rapidly expanding power creep. This is to be expected with the direction the developers have chosen to take. The newest character has to be increasingly way more powerful than the existing ones in order to justify spending. Many of these characters are expensive, requiring multiple Marquee characters to unlock them, this means that the devs want to maximize sales by using power creep to incentivize players.

This is an agressive practice that they manage to get away with because star wars fans are very generous when it comes to their favorite franchise. Unfortunately the side effect is that it creates a broken product that's not sustainable in the long term for the reasons that you mentioned. Some of us still hope that they will wake up one day and realize that they are cannibalizing their own game, probably we're just too naive if you ask me but ohh well, not the first game EA ruins (talking to you Anthem).
  • Options
    I’m agreeing 100% with you baldinghead
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Brram77 wrote: »
    Yes we did son. Butnif someone has a 110k Revan team what beats it?
    Fast CLS can (I use CLS every day on a launch shard to climb through the top 50 Revan teams - some almoat 120k.)

So can Traya and even a strong zFinn with 3p0.

And there are more.

Look, I don't disagree with you that they are ruining the game with the ridiculous power jumps - but Revan IS beatable by several teams.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Defence modded Traya and DS bastila can beat Revan too.
  • Options
    Also Traya and Fallen Bastila with Thrawn, Sion, and Nihilus. Decent but definitely not god mods on the team and you'll soon have a dead Revan team.
  • Options
    Yea there are counters even a jtr can do it but requires high mods and a good strategy
  • Options
    There are tons of Revan counters. Traya is very reliable, also CLS, JTR. zFinn is possible too. It’s really not the games fault that your guild still hasn’t figured out a strategy against Revan now that he’s been out for almost half a year.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Traya with b2 works too.
  • Options
    Two passes at JKRevan and this is a problem?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Brram77 wrote: »
    Yes we did son. Butnif someone has a 110k Revan team what beats it? Only another 110k Revan team. That’s dumb. Name another team that can only be beat by its mirror

I wish I was only facing 110k revan teams...most I see are 115k or higher
  • Options
    Yes this game is broken, force users dominates. Let us non force users a chance to compete please?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Yes this game is broken, force users dominates. Let us non force users a chance to compete please?

Lol totally get your point. The game only consists of revanrevanrevanrevanrevanrevanrevanemperorrevanrevanrevanrevantrayarevanrevanrevan.... extreme etc..
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Yea there are counters even a jtr can do it but requires high mods and a good strategy

Jtr i imagine would have a very hard time trying.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    It triggers savior with out them healing so u kill jolee and gmy then revan and its dead but does require good mods to do it if not a bit of rng also but have seen jtr beat jkrs before and platers in my alliance also uses jtr to beat jkr teams
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    To all that complain about the game being broken, not fun, etc.

There's a simple solution: go play another game and leave the people that wants to play inside the game. If you dont like it, if its not fun , then quit the game. Its quite simple.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Lol totally get your point. The game only consists of revanrevanrevanrevanrevanrevanrevanemperorrevanrevanrevanrevantrayarevanrevanrevan.... extreme etc..

CLS
    JTR
    Palp
    Sith trio
    Revan
    All force users.

Even I lower ranks to 200ish there are tons of bastila over there.

Stop caring about arena long time ago and run whatever I want since rank 201-500 get the same rewards.
  • Zagrey
    54 posts Member
    Options
    you can always use 1 squad to make revan and yoda use their skills and then easily beat with Treya. its standart procedure for GA before 2nd arrival of Revan