New ships

Do we know when the imperial shuttle will be available again? The even didn’t really last long enough to unlock it for those of us who don’t pay to refresh energy:/

Replies

• Options
    I think it will be released in shipments then eventually put on a hard node. The chase replaced the marque event... to my understanding that same event isn’t reoccurring over and over again with the same ship.
  • Options
    Aw bummer, thought it be a never ending chase. I liked the idea of that
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I think it will be released in shipments then eventually put on a hard node. The chase replaced the marque event... to my understanding that same event isn’t reoccurring over and over again with the same ship.

Is it just your guess or is there something to support it? I was under the impression that the chases will be recurring events.
  • Options
    I thought the chase would return periodically, but not always on fleet nodes.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    DEV POST
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are introducing Galactic Chase, a new type of event! During a Galactic Chase, you can earn shards or blueprints for a new character or ship by playing a particular type of node (hard, Dark Side, Cantina, Fleet, etc.).

Starting on midnight February 8th (Player Local Time), blueprints for the EMPEROR’S SHUTTLE will be available as a bonus reward on any Fleet Battles node until February 12th!

This new ship's blueprints have a drop rate of 4% per point of Ship Energy per attempt (8 = 32%, 10 = 40%, 16 = 64%, 20 = 80%). Please note that each attempt is an independent event.

DEV POST

I also thought it was an periodical reoccuring event. But in the first sentence SBCrumb states, that we can earn blueprints for new chars and ships.
    This means in the second round neither IPs shuttle nore EH would be new... ****, just unlocked them. Next time I put more effort in gaining blueprints. Thanks for the thread :)
  • Options
    Nowhere did the devs say that it would be recurring.
    Thats pretty indicative to me that it wont.
  • CombatCommander7
    466 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Marquees are also called recurring events, although the same marquee never runs twice, so don't put too much weight into their wording.
  • Options
    But did say new event and most events are recurring
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    As to the title of the OP

PLEASE BRING ON THE RESISTANCE cartoon ships..... the designs are amazing on some of them.....That red interceptor..... please now thx
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    So um, guys, quick question

Did the Ebon hawk... do anything?

Like I saw the Shuttle being used by people during the week it was released.

So far, Literally 0 Hawks.

So uhhh what happened?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »

So uhhh what happened?

It's worthless in the current meta...unless you do not have the falcon even then it's situational and a lot of people do not have the gear to invest in T3....carth maybe with DR coming out.

I have hawk in my reinforcements cause i have T3zetad and geared and carth almost there...but problem is at 5 stars it's kinda weak unless you spam foresights......so he is a reinforcement 3 or 4 and rarely used...

His basic does no damage to tooth so just boosts stats
  • Options

So uhhh what happened?

Well a few things -

Not many got it at 5*, which is where it needs to be to get that sweet, sweet, mass dispel.

It uses 2 crew, one of which people have from JKR but low geared, and the other is a hard node fleet farm.

I think as time passes we may see more. At the moment it's not really bringing anything that you can't get with other ships, especially cassian's U-wing which has been available for much longer.

Perhaps if there is a meta shift to a more TL based fleet, you may see it come in to play.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

So uhhh what happened?

Well a few things -

Not many got it at 5*, which is where it needs to be to get that sweet, sweet, mass dispel.

It uses 2 crew, one of which people have from JKR but low geared, and the other is a hard node fleet farm.

I think as time passes we may see more. At the moment it's not really bringing anything that you can't get with other ships, especially cassian's U-wing which has been available for much longer.

Perhaps if there is a meta shift to a more TL based fleet, you may see it come in to play.

yeah i gotta wait to see if it can at least get strong enough at 12/12 maxxed 7* to not just add protection 2x with it's basic to HT... if it just bounces 2x and make HT stronger while maxxed...it's worthless besides the dispel because....tenacity

• Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

yeah i gotta wait to see if it can at least get strong enough at 12/12 maxxed 7* to not just add protection 2x with it's basic to HT... if it just bounces 2x and make HT stronger while maxxed...it's worthless besides the dispel because....tenacity

Don't underestimate the potential of this ship. Heck half the ships people run now with Falcon can't do much to HT without Falcon cleanse. Ebon Hawk adds 15%TMx2 to buffed allies with it's basic. Allies gain 20% Potency with him in play. Cleansing TL also has a host of benefits vs many ships. TL immunity means that Biggs can't regain taunt, for instance. Umbaran and Boba can't AoE. Vader can't cleanse. Biggs can't call an assist.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting, cause yeah I still see people using TL all the time, and a ship that basically removes TL from play would own so many people. In the end, hard to farm pilots combined with many not five starring (was definitely harder then Shuttle because we had no warning)

I'm quite glad, I still use ****'s, so this ship could have ruined me, (Only five on my shard have Falcon, so its basically a fight for top 10 on my shard, we ignore top 5)

I got the Ebon to Five star myself, but Carth is way behind. Gonna be on the back burner for awhile.

But the ship does look really strong, and maxed out I can see it doing some good damage.

Just gonna take ages to max out. Who would zeta T3 now that Hk is going to die? ;p
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting, cause yeah I still see people using TL all the time, and a ship that basically removes TL from play would own so many people. In the end, hard to farm pilots combined with many not five starring (was definitely harder then Shuttle because we had no warning)

I'm quite glad, I still use ****'s, so this ship could have ruined me, (Only five on my shard have Falcon, so its basically a fight for top 10 on my shard, we ignore top 5)

I got the Ebon to Five star myself, but Carth is way behind. Gonna be on the back burner for awhile.

But the ship does look really strong, and maxed out I can see it doing some good damage.

Just gonna take ages to max out. Who would zeta T3 now that Hk is going to die? ;p

Already zetad T3 because under IG88 lead with all the debuffs his AOE can wipe out whole teams in one hit....

T3 zeta under IG88 Lead benefits:

1) MASS damage
    2) If you zeta IG lead with T3 IG and IPD target locking opposing team cannot heal you get mass damage can suicide someone.... except for tenacity up teams if you can hide behind L3 (T3 healing helps) you have a solid TW GA team..... trick is to find a lineup that does not break up other teams...but T3 is solid.

now problem with hawk is that it is amazing...blocking TL amazing, dispels amazing...

Just under current meta you can be dead before setting all this up..... now maxxed out (no idea yet) if the extra health and protection can let him survive a few hits on those combos I have seen the following from one of those 5 hit assists.

1) crit...foresight....miss.....crit...foresight.. miss... crit foresight..... you have just survived the big mega falcon assist attack which is a massive benefit if setting up yours...

so yeah it's great but for the meta right now....prob better options.... once sith take over....he may have a place
  • Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

So uhhh what happened?

I use it instead of Cassian's U-Wing. As soon as I've 7-starred my Home One and unlocked the 4th slot, I'll keep both on reinforce. My current lineup is HT, Ghost and XB, with Phantom, Ahsoka and Ebon Hawk on the bench. I've occasionally beaten our resident whale and the only HMF owner on my shard with this fleet.

The reason I use EH instead of Cassian is that its specials dispel and inflict buff immunity without the need to max either attack. Cassian's ship only dispels (after the mass dispel on reinforce) when Threat Assessment is maxed, and I can't see myself gearing K-2 to g11 anytime soon. And EH already does decent damage on its basic even at this low GP:

2rzqoh3tgr05.png

I really hope I can farm it to 7* soon.