Imagine if Darth Revan is unable to beat Jedi Knigh Revan

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Which means these girls may just end up surviving both revan metas 😍p8d0yzjsqmco.jpg

No they won't, again ACTUALLY READ
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    The trick is to make NS Zombie the leader :wink:
  • Options
    Imagine there’s no heaven, it’s easy if you try
    No **** below us, above us only sky...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    The trick is to make NS Zombie the leader :wink:

That's a terrible idea, you lose 30 speed and a bunch of abilities
  • Options

WHAT?
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    Calm it down folks, less snark please.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

WHAT?

The Beatles, man. Relax.
  • Options
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Calm it down folks, less snark please.

And more release dates, please. This should be a two way forum.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Actually after reading this again, the enemy leader is the only one that can be deathmarked correct? If that is the case, the NS could still win. It would be much tougher but a possibility. Would have to get through the fear though.

And corrupted battle meditation, or there will be no plague. Ventress could do huge damage against characters with zero defense, though.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Found a response from Crumb in another topic saying they changed it.Deathmark prevents revives.

Everyone's deathmark (e.g. death trooper)? Or just DR's?
  • Options
    Tryxa wrote: »
    Found a response from Crumb in another topic saying they changed it.Deathmark prevents revives.

all
  • Options

Deathtrooper's Deathmark says it too.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options

Technically no, TERMINATE does, but until they fix it deathmark doesnt actually say it in game
  • Options

Technically no, TERMINATE does, but until they fix it deathmark doesnt actually say it in game

I wouldn't have written that unless I just checked it, in game. It says it right in the debuff description in the game, "can't be revived"
  • Options

I wouldn't have written that unless I just checked it, in game. It says it right in the debuff description in the game, "can't be revived"

Terminate negates revival if the Terminate attack kills the the toon.

This is level 1 Terminate:

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering any debuffs, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit. Targets defeated by Terminate can't be revived.

Level 8

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering any debuffs, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit. If there are any defeated enemies, also inflict Deathmark for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted. Targets defeated by Terminate can't be revived.
  • Options
    Calbear949 wrote: »

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering any debuffs, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit. Targets defeated by Terminate can't be revived.

Level 8

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering any debuffs, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit. If there are any defeated enemies, also inflict Deathmark for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted. Targets defeated by Terminate can't be revived.

I understand that. But I went into the game, used DT, and Deathmarked a toon. Then I clicked on them to pull up the debuff screen, and under Deathmark it said "can't be revived".

I'd add a screenshot but I play on my phone and I don't want to go thru the hassle of trying to get a picture from there to the forums. Go into a battle and test it for yourself if you don't believe me.
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

Level 8

I understand that. But I went into the game, used DT, and Deathmarked a toon. Then I clicked on them to pull up the debuff screen, and under Deathmark it said "can't be revived".

I'd add a screenshot but I play on my phone and I don't want to go thru the hassle of trying to get a picture from there to the forums. Go into a battle and test it for yourself if you don't believe me.

I am not disagreeing with what you said but the mechanics of DM does not prevent revival.
  • Options

I am not disagreeing with what you said but the mechanics of DM does not prevent revival.

Immunity
    Context #0

generic_revive_immunity_self_deathmark

For Self who is Alive or Dead
    Where an active effect doesn't have tagrevive_immunity

Applies an Immunity effect to the target(s)

Effect is unresistable

 Descriptiverevive_immunitydeathmark_revive_immunity

 Effectedrevive
  • Options

Immunity
    Context #0

For Self who is Alive or Dead
    Where an active effect doesn't have tagrevive_immunity

Effect is unresistable

 Effectedrevive

What? Tldr please
  • Options

What? Tldr please

That's Deathtrooper's Deathmark applying revive immunity, at least if I can understand the code from swgoh.gg
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

What? Tldr please

That's Deathtrooper's Deathmark applying revive immunity, at least if I can understand the code from swgoh.gg

That's the Terminate mechanic...it applies revival immunity and DM.

This is level 1...no DM
    Apply EffectContext #2specialability_deathtrooper02_kill_trigger_BASE
    To Self who is Alive
    Apply child effect(s) based on condition triggers
    Effect expires on:Perform Move
    Child effect is applied on:Kill
    Context Returned: Target(s) and if effect succeeded in applying
    ImmunityContext #0generic_revive_immunity_target
    For Current Target from Enemy Side who is Alive or Dead
    Effect is unresistable
    Descriptiverevive_immunity
    Effectedrevive
    Context Returned: Target(s) and if effect succeeded in applying
  • Options
    @Calbear949 this is what Crumb posted the other day.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Deathmark's in game buff description has been updated to include that it does prevent revives when active. Long press on a character that has Deathmark in battle and it will mention that it prevents revives.
    Deathmark prevents revives. So does terminate.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Imagine if they can beat each other and we get some semblance of balance to the meta.

And for all star war fans you have either Revan or Darth Revan. Even at that level the choices are.... rather limited to two whaled out characters that are both OR. Let us supposed that DR is a counter to Revan, which is probably why they are slow rolling release to make sure they didn’t screw up like with Grevious, you can’t let Darth Revan get beat by JKR, CLS, or Empire teams. That would make it worthless. So, while the Meta might change a little, it will most likely be a duality of Revans. Not sure that is much better.

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Imagine if they can beat each other and we get some semblance of balance to the meta.

And for all star war fans you have either Revan or Darth Revan. Even at that level the choices are.... rather limited to two whaled out characters that are both OR. Let us supposed that DR is a counter to Revan, which is probably why they are slow rolling release to make sure they didn’t screw up like with Grevious, you can’t let Darth Revan get beat by JKR, CLS, or Empire teams. That would make it worthless. So, while the Meta might change a little, it will most likely be a duality of Revans. Not sure that is much better.

It's not...it makes it worse.
  • Options
    That's the Terminate mechanic...it applies revival immunity and DM.
    It's not though.
    Yes, terminate (at any level) applies revive immunity. But so does Deathmark. It says it in game, the devs said it, and the code itself shows it. Not sure why you still insist that it doesn't.

Look -

Apply Effect
    specialability_deathtrooper02_kill_trigger_BASE
    Child effect is applied on:Kill
    Immunity
    generic_revive_immunity_target

This is the terminate revive block on kill.

Apply Effect
    specialability_deathtrooper02_deathmark_part3of3
    Effect is unresistable
     Descriptiveclearable_debuff
    Immunity
    Effect is unresistable

That's Deathmark revive block.

Better?