Why do i still have to “join” a simed raid?

If my guild can sim it, why do we all have to physically join.

Just deliver the rewards direct to inbox every week. It’s an outdated game mode.

Replies

• Options
    It's so people cant jump from guild to guild and get an infinate amount of rewards
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    It's so people cant jump from guild to guild and get an infinate amount of rewards

No, they have other controls for that.

At some point, Carrie mentioned something along the lines of she felt like you should actually have to push a button to get rewards. I agree it's silly, as we've had 3 or 4 people miss every time, but it's whatever.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

At some point, Carrie mentioned something along the lines of she felt like you should actually have to push a button to get rewards. I agree it's silly, as we've had 3 or 4 people miss every time, but it's whatever.

Right the controls are you cant join a raid 24 hours from joining the guild, but if the rewards are simply sent to your inbox what's stopping them?
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options

Right the controls are you cant join a raid 24 hours from joining the guild, but if the rewards are simply sent to your inbox what's stopping them?

No, those aren't the controls. You can join a raid seconds after joining a guild. But you can only get so many rewards per week. So you can jump to 20 guilds today and do a Rancor in each one, but you'll only get rewards for the first 3 or 4.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    to get rewards.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    They probably chose not to spend the time to update the coding for the Raid to just automatically push the rewards to all guild members. Hopefully they change that in the future because having a join period on a simmed raid is pointless.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

No, those aren't the controls. You can join a raid seconds after joining a guild. But you can only get so many rewards per week. So you can jump to 20 guilds today and do a Rancor in each one, but you'll only get rewards for the first 3 or 4.

The rewards per week are based on when you join, so it's still based on the clicking of the join button.

That is why when people do move, they may need to wait to join a raid to not get locked out on the rewards.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Options
    They just must check the time the guy is in the guild to be able to get the reward, isn't too hard.
    Is the guy more than 48 hours in this guild? YES, he can get the reward. NO, he can't.
    Problem solved.

The problem is ALWAYS the same, CG creates a new feature but for some reason cannot create new solutions.

• Options
    Chima wrote: »
    They just must check the time the guy is in the guild to be able to get the reward, isn't too hard.
    Is the guy more than 48 hours in this guild? YES, he can get the reward. NO, he can't.
    Problem solved.

The problem is ALWAYS the same, CG creates a new feature but for some reason cannot create new solutions.

Or they can keep it as is and not change anything
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

The rewards per week are based on when you join, so it's still based on the clicking of the join button.

That is why when people do move, they may need to wait to join a raid to not get locked out on the rewards.

Right, it's based on when you join the raid, not when you join the guild (pretty sure it's Monday - Sunday). But either way, the control is no longer waiting 24 hours after joining a guild to join a raid, or having a limit on number of guilds you can hop around to, but how many guild tickets you can use towards rewards each week.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Problem solved.

Yes, they can. It's how the world evolves, letting the things as is.
    Oh no, isn't.
  • Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

Why fix what isn't broken. Two can play "philosophy."
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

So, they must just change things if it's broken? I'm petty sure the humankind didn't evolve like this.
    I wouldn't like to have you as my employee, you look like the old man in the company that cannot change something because "it always was like this, why should we change it now?"

• Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

So, they must just change things if it's broken? I'm petty sure the humankind didn't evolve like this.
    I wouldn't like to have you as my employee, you look like the old man in the company that cannot change something because "it always was like this, why should we change it now?"

This isnt "humankind" its an app on your phone. Id rather them focus on more important things than this.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I mean it's a little silly, but are we seriously complaining about having to push one button for a bunch of free loot?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I mean it's a little silly, but are we seriously complaining about having to push one button for a bunch of free loot?

yep, cause we are too lazy.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

This isnt "humankind" its an app on your phone. Id rather them focus on more important things than this.

Well, this APP is a GAME and also a product.
    CG is making money with this "APP" and as far as I know "products" must evolve as well. If you think that there are "more important things than this" you can go and get them.
    Narrow mind guys like you make lazy developers.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Right, it's based on when you join the raid, not when you join the guild (pretty sure it's Monday - Sunday). But either way, the control is no longer waiting 24 hours after joining a guild to join a raid, or having a limit on number of guilds you can hop around to, but how many guild tickets you can use towards rewards each week.

Correct, but the action of "locking in rewards" is based on when you hit the join button, which is why that step in the process is necessary.
  • Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

CG is making money with this "APP" and as far as I know "products" must evolve as well. If you think that there are "more important things than this" you can go and get them.

1. ouch
    2. no need to make this personal
    3. im not a developer
    4. that was actually really rude, why dude? I get im going against you but you shouldnt resort to name calling cause you are clearly losing
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

1. ouch
    3. im not a developer
    4. that was actually really rude, why dude? I get im going against you but you shouldnt resort to name calling cause you are clearly losing

Nothing personal here, you are calling people lazy because they don't want to click in a button and I'm saying you are narrow mind because you think that a product should not evolve.
    The only thing I know is everything must evolve and the way to reach this is talking about it and request new solutions.
    And I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I forgot how people get offended easily. Do you want a hug?
  • Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

1. ouch
    3. im not a developer

Nothing personal here, you are calling people lazy because they don't want to click in a button and I'm saying you are narrow mind because you think that a product should not evolve.
    The only thing I know is everything must evolve and the way to reach this is talking about it and request new solutions.
    And I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I forgot how people get offended easily. Do you want a hug?

OOF. wow sentimental. how about no.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Problem solved.

Oh no, isn't.

1. ouch
    3. im not a developer

OOF. wow sentimental. how about no.

C'mon man, don't be shy.
    giphy.gif
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Its so that players remain active and log in.
    CG gets graded on that statistic