124Next

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Iceninja wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    People are starting to abuse her brokenness. When I opened the squad arena, this showed up on my screen
    9sba7k50hq1p.png
    If it is so broken, how come those teams are in the 500s?

I have not been in the higher ranks, so I do not know. But this is the top 5% in the squad arena, so I guess it is still in the top players.

It's not. The vast majority of most squad arenas are inactive.

It still is though, and I have noticed the Bastila Shan squads are mainly chunked in 700-450 ranks.

If an arena shard has 20,000 players (it does) and less than 1,000 active players (most do) then bastilla teams being in the bottom half (ie 500 and below) is not that impressive.

I note you are running palpatine lead against shan. As a debuff reliant team shan's tenacity bonus is a hard counter. You also don't have any methods to cleanse buffs on your opponent so bastilla shan can easily buff gmy who spreads everything around.

My advice is to use a better counter team but if you want to use sith for the love of God use Sion. If a full jedi team are buffed they will cut you apart quickly. If you constantly cleanse the buffs you neuter their offense.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    People are starting to abuse her brokenness. When I opened the squad arena, this showed up on my screen
    9sba7k50hq1p.png

I have not been in the higher ranks, so I do not know. But this is the top 5% in the squad arena, so I guess it is still in the top players.

It still is though, and I have noticed the Bastila Shan squads are mainly chunked in 700-450 ranks.

If an arena shard has 20,000 players (it does) and less than 1,000 active players (most do) then bastilla teams being in the bottom half (ie 500 and below) is not that impressive.

I note you are running palpatine lead against shan. As a debuff reliant team shan's tenacity bonus is a hard counter. You also don't have any methods to cleanse buffs on your opponent so bastilla shan can easily buff gmy who spreads everything around.

My advice is to use a better counter team but if you want to use sith for the love of God use Sion. If a full jedi team are buffed they will cut you apart quickly. If you constantly cleanse the buffs you neuter their offense.

I have Baze, but the foresight just blocks it
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    It's "faux back."

?

I wrote "fo" back. Ironically while correcting your spelling lol

I'm glad one person got it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    9sba7k50hq1p.png

That's why Sion.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    9sba7k50hq1p.png

I didn't suggest baze.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    9sba7k50hq1p.png

I didn't suggest baze.

I do not have sion though,
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    9sba7k50hq1p.png

I didn't suggest baze.

I do not have sion though,

There's your answer. You don't ask for a nerf, you work on an existing counter.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Nope.
  • Maybe add that Jedi also become immune to foresight as a drawback, I would be happy with that
  • Iceninja wrote: »
    Here is some screenshots of a battle of mine to prove this that she needs to be nerfed. My team is better, but we have approximately the same power
    The enemy team:
    0rgpbok5y2m1.jpeg
    My team:
    8rcigo90cld1.jpeg
    Towards the end of the battle [did not make a dent in their protection]:
    1nujpptnv9kx.png
    Need any more proof?
    I fight Bastilla teams with palpatine periodically and I eat them alive. You need Bastilla Shan Fallen, Sion, Nihilus, Thrawn, and of course palps. Make your Thrawn super fast, make Sion come second. BSF or palps can come third. Nihilus doesn't need to be super fast, just super tanky. This composition will not only kill Bastilla, it'll alsohelp kill JKR. Best of luck, mate!