Simple solution to HK’s leadership

Just make it work for Droids AND Sith Empire toons. That way people who can’t get Darth Revan for whatever reason can still make a viable squad for the various game modes.

Replies

• Options
    Wow an actually useful post that could work.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Going from 50% TM on crit to 10% is funny I understand why due to AOEs and their being 5 toons to hit. But surely 15% or 18% would have the same problem fixed ( taking back to back turns and not being able to release a droid with a snow trooper ability reducing cooldowns creating a loop).
    As long you don't take a immediate turn 75% or 90% TM on a 5 crit AOE isnt that OP that you need to go to 50%TM.
    Looking at his kit If you kept the leader ability the same but had the same changes to the other moves and abilities the only logical reason to use him as a leader is because you don't have Darth revan.
    Also let's face it how many of you actually believe they are going to release a new droid that would be so OP under old HK lead it would make you take your HK from a Darth revan squad basically what I am saying is the other boost they gave him are so good that even if you kept the old lead in a extreme case he would still be better under DR.
    Also isn't the team Darth revan and HK is supposed counter full of crit avoidance ( Jolee unique ,GK buff ).

Maybe they are planning to rework all the droids and HK was holding them back , or maybe they didn't want to make Darth revans kit 12 pages long and super power creep so they are spreading his info to other toons eg bastilla,HK so when we see his kit the forum won't scream OP like everyone does who knows lol.
  • Gheyst1214
    205 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb any chance of considering this?
    I also feel like if you add both tags you also wouldn’t need to refund the materials.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Also could have fixed it by making it similar to Nute's leadership - "the first time a droid crits in a turn, it gains 50% turn meter."