Kit: Revan

Nihion
3340 posts Member
Here’s a bit of humor to lighten the Revan meta:

Revan: 80 shards
Light Side, Jedi, Old Republic, Galactic Republic, Tank

Abolish: (Basic)
Physical Damage. There is a 75% chance to inflict Stagger, and Revan gains Foresight for 2 turns if it is not inflicted or Resisted.

Strict Schedule: (Special)
Cooldown 3
Physical Damage. Revan gains all of the target enemies buffs, and has a 90% chance to gain Taunt for 2 turns. Remove all debuffs from allies.

Easygoing: (Leader)
Galactic Republic allies have 50% Evasion and +30% Potency. Other allies have half that. HK-47 counts as a Light Side character when Revan is leader.

Traveling Man: (Unique)
Whenever enemies Evade Revan's attacks, HK-47 and T3-M4 assist, and cannot be Evaded. Droid allies have a 70% chance to assist basic attacks.

Ebon Hawk: (Ship)

I designed this a few years ago, and it definitely reveals my inexperience with the game at the time, lol. Let’s just say he’s not quite as powerful as JKR or DR...

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    But he isn't GP

Do you mean GR? Yeah I’m aware of that now, but back then I thought Republic meant Republic.
  • Wow, that Traveling Man unique is actually really cool. The rest of it is.... interesting lol and definitely nothing compared to the current Revans, but that unique has some potential.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Oh and just to clarify why my old Revan kit specifies that he is a man: At this time I had never played KOTOR or knew anything about it; all my information about Revan at this point was given to me by the book that takes place after KOTOR. You know, the team up with Lord Scourge and fight the Sith Emperor one.