So, who to use with Darth Revan?

In terms of the 5th slot, cause I have yet to touch Sith Marauder. Until then, who would go well with DR/SBast/HK/SA/ST?

Replies

• You just named five people.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Oh wow....ok....I need more caffeine in me, ignore this, I'm a dope.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah his synergy .gif lists 6 people total so its confusing.
  • Question is to tank or not to tank :)
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Question is to tank or not to tank :)

For me the question is Assassin. She dispells her debuffs.. The debuffs that would grant her tremendeous offense. Looks antisynergy to me.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Question is to tank or not to tank :)

For me the question is Assassin. She dispells her debuffs.. The debuffs that would grant her tremendeous offense. Looks antisynergy to me.
    I thought the exact opposite, all those debuffs are awesome for her special.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

If you mean her electrocute special, that dispels buffs on her, not debuffs, then deals damage off that
  • leef wrote: »

If you mean her electrocute special, that dispels buffs on her, not debuffs, then deals damage off that

Her stealth special dispels the debuffs. Her electrocute dispels the buffs.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

nevermind me, carry on ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DR (L), HK, BSF, SM and SA for your first four battles, switch ST for SA for your last battle in setting defense (for arena, at least). Reasoning is that with SA's ability to cleanse her buffs and debuffs, it's best to allow the player to dictate when that would be most beneficial (due to the effect said debuffs have on her from Revan) so keep Assassin in for offense mostly but don't rely on RNG during defense: use Sith Trooper.
  • I really think you guys should consider Sith Marauder instead of someone from that if you want the synergy with marauders unique, it goes perfectly well with fear and ferocity. He gains 2% offense 2% critical chance for each debuff on all characters. I dont know about you but i wont keep a tank like ST
  • I did Darth revan (L), hk, bsf, sion, murder

Yes i know i loose the 50% crit dmg but with a faster sion then the rest he dispels all the buffs then have dr/bsf go right after him