Two tanks in arena?

Sid (L)?
Poe
RG
Rey
GS

Would it work in top level arena? Thoughts?
Dc - RoF

Replies

• Options
    Or pointless? Haha
    Dc - RoF
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    When was you shard opened or when did you start playing??

As a starter team one you can farm everywhere would be Sid lead 86 GS Poe and Lumi. While I have had luck with my March account using RG instead of Poe or dropping Lumi for RG and running Poe. As he server matures you will find its far better to have one tank 3 dps or one tank two dps with heal. And far later the choice becomes compete with high damage accounts with high damage accounts or compete with them with high health and armor accounts.

After looking at 90 stats, I am siding o. High health and armor. On my old account on my new account, I will continue to run Sid 86 GS Poe Lumi/RG till the cap increases and I have a better idea.

As reference I rank around 50-60 depending on the day on my old account and sitting at 38 on my match one. The march one has a ton of whales ahead of me, many 7* already, and we are only 2 weeks in.
  • Options
    I was thinking that or even st han because his tm addition is great and when he dies then you have to kill poe or rg. Gives you alot of time to kill off fotp, gs, rey, etc. i am going to work on han in arena next, seems like a good idea. We will see
  • Options
    Could go with phasma fives clone sgt RG and st Han. Might be interesting turn meter fun
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Dcmone1 wrote: »
    Sid (L)?
    Poe
    RG
    Rey
    GS

Would it work in top level arena? Thoughts?

Good thought, but I would bench Sid for someone else. Maybe Phasma, Dooku, or Daka.
  • Options
    Hmm. Interesting thoughts.
    I rank anywhere from 1st-15th at the moment. I started playing in December so the server has a lot of 7* qui gons, reys etc. I currently run Sid (L), 86, GS, Poe, lumi. All max level, star, gear (Poe is 6*)

I'm not in need of a big change up or anything, was just curious to see if anyone has tried this or see how it works!

Thanks!
    Dc - RoF
  • Options
    Seen S han poe and daka plus 2 cannons in top 10
    Expose plus turn meter manipulation plus revive is a pain