What if I don't have Sass, Trooper or Marauder?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I don't have them. Am I doomed?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1krfs24vthlb.jpg
    J/K

No, but it may help to post your swgoh.gg to get any advice on what choices you have.
  • Assassin is in the guild store. Maurader is 12 energy cantina. Super easy to get a Darth revan team filled. Sith trooper will be great too, but he is a slower farm versus maurader.
  • I have those 3 7*, just don’t want to gear them up. I’ll think of something when the time comes...
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • I have those 3 7*, just don’t want to gear them up. I’ll think of something when the time comes...

I mean...WHY don't you want to gear them up? Darth Revan provides a big bonus to full Sith Empire squads, and you need 2 of those 3 in the squad to give you a full Sith Empire squad. Also, considering Darth Revan's synergy is with Sith Empire rather than Sith, you'll be giving up a lot of viability by not gearing them.

~Morningfrost
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You probably at least want SiT.

Then I guess you could go with any of the standard plugs if you don't want SiM or Sass. I'd use Thrawn, but there's also GK, Wampa, yada yada
  • HK666 wrote: »
    You probably at least want SiT.

Then I guess you could go with any of the standard plugs if you don't want SiM or Sass. I'd use Thrawn, but there's also GK, Wampa, yada yada

I think I'd rather have the +50% crit damage for the entire squad than switch out a 5th Sith Empire for one of the plug-and-play characters.

Personally, I'll probably do Trooper and Marauder. Marauder should do some massive damage, and Trooper should give you some good survivability. Generally kind of slow, so won't lose as much of his defense to Ferocity buffs.

~Morningfrost
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    I have Thrawn, Nest, Wampa, Sion, Vader, Palp. I'm farming DN and SiT.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You could try switching depending on the enemy team you face.

But you might wanna consider going full Sith Empire, like morning frost said. I'll be doing the same. Might use Sass instead of SiM tho. Not sure...
  • Who's got the faster assassin will win arena.
  • Sass seems counter productive cleansing all the debuffs all the time and not many buffs to spike the tm higher then 24% but in mirror matches the foresight will disappear leaving only stealth
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Sass seems counter productive cleansing all the debuffs all the time and not many buffs to spike the tm higher then 24% but in mirror matches the foresight will disappear leaving only stealth

Its all about who goes first one this team. After that the enemy is feared and can't take a turn. I agree with @Blackbeardpepe.
  • If you REALLY wanna go for control you'd play EP, Vader, Thrawn, DR, Traya. Vader gets +56 speed from unique, force crush +culling blade. Traya second to isolate Trooper, then Thrawn to fracture Badstila. Next EP to mass stun, then DR for the mass fear. On a perfect round EP would stun everyone, and then fear on top of that would mean an effective 2 turn stun for the entire enemy team. Yes, they'd get speed from all those buffs, but so would your team once they all expire after their 2 turns that they're incapacitated for anyway.
    In theory, at least. ;)
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Because he has the sith tag, it's really anyone's game. Darth revan doesn't even need to be leader. It's going to be bonkers.

Edit: I don't think the 50% crit damage is going to trump the benefits other sith bring like aoe stun, isolate, pain, annihilate, etc. It's going to be bonkers.
  • InRevanWeTrust
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Who's got the faster assassin will win arena.

I don't know why people keep saying that. Have they repeated basically what Mobilegamer said?

You realize no matter how fast you are. You're still going to be stuck behind that sith trooper right?

Its going to be a race to kill sith trooper followed by instantly wiping out Darth revan from the deathmark. Sith marauder will pump up a lot more damage than assassin. Even with that initial TM boost to get the team going. Marauders damage should more than make up for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if his special hits for well over 100k because once both sides start a turn with that x5 ferocity stacks....

I had to edit this part forward because it's a lot more than I predicted. Its pretty nuts how much bonus offense and guaranteed crit % marauder gets early. Both sides having x10 stacks early on will give marauder a bonus 200% offense from his unique alpine and an additional 80% from the from the 10 stacks
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

I don't know why people keep saying that. Have they repeated basically what Mobilegamer said?

You realize no matter how fast you are. You're still going to be stuck behind that sith trooper right?

Its going to be a race to kill sith trooper followed by instantly wiping out Darth revan from the deathmark. Sith marauder will pump up a lot more damage than assassin. Even with that initial TM boost to get the team going. Marauders damage should more than make up for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if his special hits for well over 100k because once both both sides have that x4 ferocity attack. Marauder will very early have 112% bonus offense from his unique getting him 80% 4x10 both sides and the x4 ferocity attack gives 32%

It doesnt matter how hard he hits if he doesnt get to move because he has fear on him.

I dont know what any video says, just having some fun speculating. But I can imagine turn order should go:

Sass TM, Fastila applies fear, DR applies AOE Shock or fear again, you select someone you want to nuke and hit them with everything you have including Marauder Nuke and it dies. Repeat.
  • VonZant wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if his special hits for well over 100k because once both both sides have that x4 ferocity attack. Marauder will very early have 112% bonus offense from his unique getting him 80% 4x10 both sides and the x4 ferocity attack gives 32%

It doesnt matter how hard he hits if he doesnt get to move because he has fear on him.

I dont know what any video says, just having some fun speculating. But I can imagine turn order should go:

Sass TM, Fastila applies fear, DR applies AOE Shock or fear again, you select someone you want to nuke and hit them with everything you have including Marauder Nuke and it dies. Repeat.

Go look at unique 3 for dark bastila. Once she takes that turn every debuff going out after that on the enemy team won't apply so fear will just resist/immune. And the devs had said in a post update on Darth revan that they had the most success with dark bastila going first.

And I'm assuming that's from mirror matches since dark bastila going first against a jedi revan team won't matter due to the tenacity up at the start.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    VonZant wrote: »

Go look at unique 3 for dark bastila. Once she takes that turn every debuff going out after that on the enemy team won't apply so fear will just resist/immune. And the devs had said in a post update on Darth revan that they had the most success with dark bastila going first.

And I'm assuming that's from mirror matches since dark bastila going first against a jedi revan team won't matter due to the tenacity up at the start.

Yes, but the way to get Fastilla to go first is Sass. Sass is faster and her open gives 20% TM to the rest of her team. In a mirror match, a team with Sass will go before a team without Sass. Sass isnt there for damage. She is the engine. She's like Poe, Vader and FOO - she lets the rest of your team go first.

Might be possible to run DR under Maul lead + Sass to be even faster.

Edit: Unless Fastilla has a higher base speed than Sass, but I'm assuming she isn't. If she is, then I'm wrong.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Maybe it changes at higher gear but at g8 Fastila has 130 base speed. Sass has 151.