Quality of Nonsense

Update to the gear window went backwards. If you’re a righty, now you have to use two hands or scretch to find the gear. Not comfortable.

Also, farming gear—-it automatically select the maximum number of battles you could sim. Why?

That’s a suspicious update that seems like its designed to purposely waste newbies time and money (and frustrate the experienced gamers who know how to really work the RNG)

That’s not quality, it’s revenge.

Replies

• I can't think of a single thing about the QoL update that wasn't an improvement on how it was before.
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    I can't think of a single thing about the QoL update that wasn't an improvement on how it was before.

Idk if the gear thing is an improvement but it's not worse. Just different. Dont really get this talk
  • OrenStern wrote: »
    That’s a suspicious update that seems like its designed to purposely waste newbies time and money (and frustrate the experienced gamers who know how to really work the RNG)

Aka conspiracy theorists
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I like the max sim especially when farming shards normally dont farm gear unless i need to which is rarely since i use shard shop both guild stores and credits from the weekly and none weekly stores
  • ScrawnyKid88
    72 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The max slider thing is one of the dumbest UI choices I've ever seen. It's the opposite of intuitive
  • I like it cause i never sim for 1 ever
  • OrenStern wrote: »
    Also, farming gear—-it automatically select the maximum number of battles you could sim. Why?

Probably because people have requested it. 99% of the time I need it to be on the max number of battles. That it starts on the max automatically makes the simming quicker and easier.
  • Hate the new way it Sims all energy it happened few times already and I've lost energy because of that it should be my choice to Sim as many as I want1onourgof26p.jpg
  • This is happening to a lot of players
  • I didn't need 42 of those as you noticed
  • Sam75007 wrote: »
    Hate the new way it Sims all energy it happened few times already and I've lost energy because of that it should be my choice to Sim as many as I want1onourgof26p.jpg

You can. The slider moves, you know.

Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/