Kill all sessions

SCCH
62 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hello there,

A guildie suspects another person can access his account. Is it possible to kill all sessions such that only the devices with his google play can access his account?

Thank you very much

Edit: orthography

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    If you open the game you automatically kill any open session on another device.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • They they might be refearing to the Google play or apple equivalent

Beleave on android theres an option to log out of all devices then u just change ur password and should be good to go
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    Yes
    They they might be refearing to the Google play or apple equivalent

Beleave on android theres an option to log out of all devices then u just change ur password and should be good to go

The problem is that this second person does not have access to his google play account (good thing!). However, he has access to his swgoh account through the facebook thingy. I guess it should be possible to kill the sessions that have connected through the request code? Do you know how to do it? Thank you very much.
  • No idea other then change ur Facebook login and see if theres a logout all option
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    No idea other then change ur Facebook login and see if theres a logout all option

He already tried this and it doesn't work. Thanks for your help.

Let's see if another person knows how to :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If he doesn't need the FB login, maybe make a second game, link it to FB, and then the other person will only have access to that game.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it's worth a try
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    If he doesn't need the FB login, maybe make a second game, link it to FB, and then the other person will only have access to that game.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it's worth a try

Good idea, I'll tell him to try. I hope it works! Thanks a lot.