Who to farm first? SiT, Sass or SM?

Rake6
442 posts Member
All 3 are 4 stars. Who is the most important for DR in your opinion?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm guessing it's going to be Trooper and Assassin. Both can ignore protection and get that Deathmark going, and Sass gives TM to the whole team. And of course Trooper tanks and keeps the heat off everyone else.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Troop marauder assassin..troop to keep everyone alive and take the mark from revan marauder because of his damage with that many debuffs and assassin last to get the extra speed
  • Yea assassin seems like a 1 trick pony but the ignoring protection is nice for dm but its only on the lead so limited and cleanses debuffs but u wsnt them so little synergy but murader gets more bonuses from DR cause of his own unique but trooper is good to stop oppening attacks till u get started
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    So who am I suppose to use till they get 7☆? Are they viable at low stars?
  • I'd leave Trooper last, SM and SA first. You can probably throw in Palpatine while you work on them.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »
    So who am I suppose to use till they get 7☆? Are they viable at low stars?

I'd imagine some of the existing Sith will work OK (Triumvirate, Vader, Palp), despite the lack of leader synergy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Marauder seems like the clear winner from the kit. With 15 stacks of Ferocity on the team Marauder will constantly be running +270% offense from ferocity and his unique.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'd do SiT, then SiM, then Sass

Thrawn is always a good plug, and you still need a tank, so GK?
  • I’m assuming this team will destroy everyone on offense, so it’s out holding best on defense. I’m a little worried about Sith Trooper. Is he just going to use his AOE and get rid of fear? Doesn’t seem like a good move.

It will be interesting to see how the AI acts. I could see a situation where JKR is actually a great 5th member of this team solely because he inflicts marked and forces the AI to focus fire a specific target so you don’t touch anyone else with fear.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Snaklor wrote: »
    Marauder seems like the clear winner from the kit. With 15 stacks of Ferocity on the team Marauder will constantly be running +270% offense from ferocity and his unique.

I think there can be at least 25 ferocity.

And the team can inflict up to 11 unique debuffs on each enemy. I don think they can all be applied at once, but assume 5 x 5 = 25 more debuffs.

So say use 50 debuffs for Maurader's unique.

Ouchies.