Savage Opress + Darth Revan?

Any thoughts on how he will perform with D.Reven being able to steal ferocity for a turn?.

Replies

• Options
    Probably not well, you want debuffs on these teams
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • elmarko1234
    165 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    ay, but he can gain critical damage up, critical chance up, offense up and potentially steal multiple stacks of ferocity - then a massive hit on 50% or lower HP enemies. Seems like it could be big damage!
  • Options
    ay, but he can gain critical damage up, critical chance up, offense up and potentially steal multiple stacks of ferocity - then a massive hit on 50% or lower HP enemies. Seems like it could be big damage!

Savage one shots anyone below 50% health on his special ability anyway.
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Hmm, wasn't aware of that - never got around to using him much.

How does that translate to raid damage I do wonder, as a raid boss below 50% would also have deathmark on it.

• Options
    I suspect Savage is far down the list of possible toons that will be going with Darth Revan.
  • Options
    Probably not well since, if I'm not mistaken, Ferocity is undispellable and that's how Savage gets his debuffs
  • Options
    kevsmart wrote: »
    I suspect Savage is far down the list of possible toons that will be going with Darth Revan.
    Yeah, was more thinking more for interesting interactions between skills. A way of getting this buff to a character without the faction tag.
  • Options
    He's not going to have synergy with Darth Revan as he's not Sith Empire.

DR is sith and sith empire. Either way it won't work because ferocity can't be copied.
  • Options
    Thinking like this is outside the box and how we discover ways to solo P3 HSTR... Keep it up.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Or Sidious with his AoE that causes expose. That'll be handy before Revan and HK use theirs... ;)
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Hmm, wasn't aware of that - never got around to using him much.

How does that translate to raid damage I do wonder, as a raid boss below 50% would also have deathmark on it.

His Overpower does "massive" damage, but raid bosses are immune to "massive" damage. I think it just translates to the regular Physical damage based on the description. Nihilus' Annihilate is different because it isn't the massive damage, but "instantly defeat" which for raid bosses deals the 99,999 damage.