The future of a Sith legendary event

Now that Darth Revan is coming, I'm having a hard time seeing any legendary event that requires Sith. It was already going to have to be an extremely hard event due to the Triumvirate, but now with DR, I don't know if requiring G12+ will be hard enough. Granted, we still haven't seen him and his team in action, but I still find it hard to imagine it being really difficult for him or the trio.

Replies

• khelzac
    335 posts Member
    AI uses Lev100 toons with G15 and "Special Mod - Grants 100 speed in addition to 5 bonus turns at the start of battle".

Problem solved. I mean created.
  • DR also seems like he synergizes with sith empire mostly. Idk how good a simple sith leader he will be. Kinda like og bastilla with old republic
  • Darth Malak anyone?
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    How about a legendary bastila?

Sith to unlock. We can pack so many different bastilas, like Han Solo.
  • Darth revan would be pretty much no uee as a pure sith lead. Bonuses are for sith empire
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    DR also seems like he synergizes with sith empire mostly. Idk how good a simple sith leader he will be. Kinda like og bastilla with old republic

But him and the other 4/5 Sith Empire also have the Sith tag, so you could use DR, Bastila, Marauder, SiT, and Sass.
  • Darth Malak anyone?

The statement was not who could a legendary sith be but one that REQUIRES sith to unlock cause of DR will make it a piece of cake
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Even if DR doesn't work as a leader, there's still the Triumvirate, which could use DR and SiT or someone else. DR will still be able to inflict Fear even if he isn't the leader.
  • Id imagine if Malak is released as a legendary it will have to be Kotor characters required
  • It is hard to imagine what factions we have left for legendary potential...i guess clones are a prime candidate since they can do a few new marquee clones ala ewoks and still force a panic farm...maybe imperial troopers and possibly geonosians (same formula as clones).
    Or they can add the Mandalorian tag or something. Yeah i think a sith legendary doesnt seem possible until we get g13 or level cap increase...

Or a separatist legendary perhaps.
    I would cross out IT though, there are quite may people with a G12 trooper team already.
  • Sith vs mandalorian. :#
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    How about a legendary bastila?

Sith to unlock. We can pack so many different bastilas, like Han Solo.

That sounds like a bad idea.
    I think we should have 4 CUP’s.
  • Cup sniper. Cup breacher. Cup science officer. Cup medic.