Simple Leader Adjustments to Increase Diversity in PvP

gpeeee
126 posts Member
Hey again everyone,
I know the community is pretty split on the prevalence of a "META" team but I think the current META and future META are seriously knocking any possible chance of diversity, especially at the top of arena (Top 50). This isn't a conversation about what to do with the OP nature, but more of a conversation on how to make other leaders be a little more viable in the PvP environment. Here are some of my suggestions of mine. Please post any simple adds to leadership abilities you can think of in order to increase the viability of more factions/teams.

Jango Fett (BH Team)- Decrease his contract from 20 to 12. They are often the slower team, decreasing it to 12 would make them A LOT more competitive.

Vader-At the start of each empire ally's turn, they inflict a DoT on all enemies.

Palp- Palpatine cannot be defeated before Royal Guard (If Royal Guard is present)

I know anything is a long shot but I don't like how we have so many characters sitting on the bench not able to contribute anything at all. Anyone else have any good leadership adjustment ideas (not nerfing)?

Replies

• Dont see them making any older teams meta but adding newer teams to be meta cause they dont make them money like putting out new teams to be meta and even reworked teams would not be meta but might move up from where they where
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Dont see them making any older teams meta but adding newer teams to be meta cause they dont make them money like putting out new teams to be meta and even reworked teams would not be meta but might move up from where they where

I'm not saying to make old toons meta, I'm just wondering if there were any leaderships that could have a tiny change in order to help to make them compete a little bit and not make it impossible to win a game in arena unless you have a very small amount of teams (Top 50).
  • I'd like to see minor boosts to some of the older leaderships, just to give them more places in raids/boost B-teams & arena squads.

They don't need to be cutting edge arena meta, just have a place somewhere in the game (ideally a few more places).
  • I'd like to see minor boosts to some of the older leaderships, just to give them more places in raids/boost B-teams & arena squads.

They don't need to be cutting edge arena meta, just have a place somewhere in the game (ideally a few more places).
    You don’t want CG to touch older leaderships. They may seem bad or outdated, but CG will still find a way to nerf it. Look at HK’s lead, for example.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    I'd like to see minor boosts to some of the older leaderships, just to give them more places in raids/boost B-teams & arena squads.

Very well said. That’s exactly what I was thinking.