Does anyone still do the tank and healer/support challenges?

Prev1
Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited March 2016
I realized that i have like 200 of each of the purple gear that you receive as a reward for these two challenges. I see no reason to continue to do thes as they are a waste of time. Is there any reason to do them?

Does anyone still do the tank and healer/support challenges? 232 votes

Yes, I do both
71%
scubaTheRenegadeCobratatXyoLargKelleincosmicturtle333DarkJabberwockyIricsBlamSkitskalleStevoJaegerAbyssFantazyjeremyj26ZtyleBentWookieeSubwayRayShanks 166 votes
I dont do the healer/support challenge
4%
ArillianJiggywiggyHendijuJumbuckJediMstrdrgn1012MosDefJeffBurrito_ManAndreasy10Bnorth86Nuttermaker 10 votes
I dont do the tank challenge
5%
HamZoloBrobiWanKenobirosigodWonderwyrmUriakatosDarth_LouiewonMirlatDarksidecalls2meboy2sokKolviinDarthReyGonzalo1495fayt1_was_here 13 votes
No, i dont do either of these
18%
Preemo_MaginPoerliBoro_Smooth1stupidfatfoolJoJoMo_007puppyCaseyHBOMBCOKFISTAlecationgarcia_george99FAED_EmperorCasual_PlayerJaceousprimeChunWillkimm98Ello_AstyAnubisEl_Duderinoclone_527_629_381RavenDaddyngo007 42 votes
What are challenges?
0%
Robbathehutt 1 vote

Replies

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    I have characters that need some of those gear still
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I stopped just this week actually
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    I always do it maybe they bring out some other upg in future where you will need these items.

It's just 5min doing it no reason to skip....
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I do they on the auto
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    Not much other content to do after you finish GW. I sadly use the challenges to try out heroes I never get to use...
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    I do it about once or twice because I am bored and use anything that isn't my best toon. Still useless rewards.
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    On auto.
    Plus for dailies
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I do them, hoping that either the sell option comes back (or there is something else to do with them like turn them in for better items) also the game has such little content that running me is at least something to do
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I run through these challenges using auto like I do with level 1 LS/DS battles. They're gimmies and take little time. Why not?!
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    They're giving you purples....level expansion will happen again and then you'll likely be kicking yourself of not bothering to grab free purple gear. I always max out everything every day....never know when something irrelevant will become useful...kind of like RG.
  • Options
    doesn't give me anything I want, I only do Str and skills
  • Zemyn
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    I don't know what the higher gear levels will take so I keep running everything. Plus, every 1200 credits helps in this drought.
  • JumbuckJedi
    74 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Picked up the tank challenge again because Yoda needs so many of the blue power cells
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    I run through these challenges using auto like I do with level 1 LS/DS battles. They're gimmies and take little time. Why not?!

Because it takes time lol.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    What sensible reason is there to not do them???
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »

Life
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

Life

If you are running five arena battles a day. Each time you run an arena battle, go to challenges and hit auto. Now on Sunday when all 6 of them are available I can see it takes some time, but other than that auto takes about a minute maybe
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

Life

If you are running five arena battles a day. Each time you run an arena battle, go to challenges and hit auto. Now on Sunday when all 6 of them are available I can see it takes some time, but other than that auto takes about a minute maybe

I dont sit on the game waiting for my arena to refresh. I do it throughout the day
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I stopped doing the tank challenge for a while, but unlocking yoda means I need lots of those blue pipes. I think I need something from the healer challenge. If not, I've been wasting my time.
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    Have to stock up on purple gear, never know when you may need it in the future.
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I also have 200+ of each of them. As someone else stated though, never know when you might need them. I only do 3 each though on auto. One gear challenge and then the money/mats/droids challenge. So, only 3/5 when they are available. Of course, I always do all the attacker challenges. Always need those mark IV laptops. *sigh*...
  • Options

Life

I dont sit on the game waiting for my arena to refresh. I do it throughout the day

exacly lol, the problem is having to wait 10 mins if there was no timer I would them
  • Options
    I do one of each that comes up each day to get the daily reward. Otherwise I only do them if I run low on a certain piece of gear when leveling up a new character. No point in building up hundreds of each item, and the missions themselves aren't any fun to do.
  • Options
    Don't need any of the gear from healer/support. But do em if I'm bored....

But the tank one I think I need over 300 of those pieces.... And I have exactly 4 right now.... =\
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I only do sometimes with a newly levelled or geared character but only for fun and experiment ... i would need to gear like 10-20 characters to use all that gear
  • Options
    I dont do the tank challenge
    No point unless i need the droid caller 3.
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I plan to unlock more toons after I am done farming the main squads. It's free gear and it might have a use in the future. I usually run them on auto while I'm making coffee in the morning.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Yes, I do both
    I do both, but the timers are definitely lame. They really hurt the game experience.
  • Options
    I sometimes do them. Tank became super easy with Teebo...just reset time meter. Can Auto. Each has a use but not very important gear. Can't even have too many mk4 sorosis so Attacker is always done
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I do both
    bngman wrote: »
    On auto.
    Plus for dailies

Yup, auto, I may have 411 of one item for example but it's easy as heck to do, hopefully we can sell excess items once again in future.