Dividing The rebels

TheLordOfMadness
292 posts Member
edited March 2019
Aside from the powerhouse that is CLS/RHan/Chewie/R2/C3PO, what is the best way to divide up the other rebels, into at least 2 other teams. for on I'm thinking Wedge/Biggs/ROLO/Pathfinder/Pao.

No idea about the third, but thinking Ackbar lead at least.

Thoughts?

Edit: also aside from R1 and Pheonix
Post edited by TheLordOfMadness on

Replies

• U have r1 jynn baze churrit k2 cassian/pao
    Is 1 option but are many more also
  • forgot to mention R1, and Pheonix, but was meaning beyond the obvious ones
  • R2 should be in a jtrey team.
    Replace with bistan or HRScout.
    Then run Akbar, leia, wiggs, pathfinder/HRsoldier/sthan(if you don’t use him for wampa squad)
    With enough speed you should have enough firepower to drop b teams with ease on offence.
  • I do:

Team #1: cls, Han, chewie, r2, c3p
    Team #2: wedge, bigs, Leia, stormtrooper Han, old ben
    Team #3: phoenix (no Ezra)
  • I do:

Team #1: cls, Han, chewie, r2, c3p
    Team #2: wedge, bigs, Leia, stormtrooper Han, old ben
    Team #3: phoenix (no Ezra)

That's a powerful 2nd team.
  • There are so many possible good b teams for rebels.
  • He'll, aren't there 30ish rebels?
  • Survival team Chaze Scarif Patfinder Captain Han Solo led by St. Han.
  • Been playing musical chairs with rebels for TB/TA/TW.
    1 CLS, R2, Chewie, Han, Rolo (I have no ewoks for C3)
    2 phoenix. Normally no chopper unless need Ezra in jedi
    3 Rogue 1: JE, chaze, CA, K2
    4 "Rogue 2": bistan, Pao, SRP, BR. But who to lead? True to film should be PL, but AA gives basic attack when non-attack move used, lots of these in that crowd + gives healing.
    5 Wiggs, SW, AT(F). Works great with Visas Marr, but sticking to rebels, OB
  • I got Rebel teams for days, and I don't even have most of the R1 characters. Here are my two favorite weird ones that are off-brand, and no one expects (or knows exactly how to deal with):

zCLS (L), Leia, zOld Ben, zCassian, zFulcrum. Between Cassian and Leia, Fulcrum ends up with enough buffs to unleash some serious damage with Whirlwind. She's crazy tanky, CLS takes care of himself, Leia's invisible, and Old Ben protects everyone. Surprise kills everywhere.

Ackbar (L), zHan, zChewie, Hoth Scout, some tank (Old Ben if not on the above team, or STH, or Kanan, or Hoth Solider, or whoever you like). Whaaaaat, you say? Han and Chewie on this garbage team? Exactly what people think. But Hoth Scout gets a double turn just like Han Solo when either uses their unique. With Chewie guarding Scout and Ackbar giving free attacks, it's all shooting all the time. You'd be shocked how many TW/TB teams I've taken out with this one.

Another decent one is Wedge (L), Biggs, Rebel Officer Leia, Lando, plus a tank of your choice. The great thing about this team is that everyone knows Wiggs is like a knife cutting through a single enemy like mad. But with Wedge's special, Leia's special, and Lando's special, you also have SERIOUS AOE damage over and over again. This team dies quick but works great against lots of unsuspecting teams, including weak to medium-strong NS.

Play around with these and let me know if you like any of 'em! =)
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Iiinteresting. >:)
  • I usually use:
    1. Cls, Solo, chewie, r2, 3PO
    2. Wiggs, chaze, Leia
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    On my phoenix team I actually take out zeb and Ezra. I add zbarris.

Hera lead, kanan, chopper, Sabine, and zbarris.

It's basically an annoying time out team. It's on defense so I don't know how annoying it truly is to fight. I hope it's really annoying. :p

I've seen people one shot it. Also, people don't fight it at all and purposely lose the GA match against me.

399sprh2xbi8.png
  • On my phoenix team I actually take out zeb and Ezra. I add zbarris.

Hera lead, kanan, chopper, Sabine, and zbarris.

It's basically an annoying time out team. It's on defense so I don't know how annoying it truly is to fight. I hope it's really annoying. :p

I've seen people one shot it. Also, people don't fight it at all and purposely lose the GA match against me.

I mean, if you REALLY want it to be annoying, leave Zeb in and take out Sabine. They literally have no hitting power among them but between Chopper, Kanan, Zeb, and zBarris, they're practically unkillable.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, that could be annoying too. Lol

I want to leave Sabine there because of the aoe stagger helps with the idea of a timeout team. Similar to qira teams being time out teams, she does aoe stagger too.

Edit: can take out Sabine and add captain Han for the daze on basic and revives. That would be the best of both worlds.

Edit 2: rebels do have the most characters, so there is a lot of mix and match. Scoundrels being the second largest faction, a lot of good teams can be made too. What sucks is rebels have too many counters.
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on