Bastilla Fallen Zeta: anyone care to explain?

Neo2551
1824 posts Member
Can any developer explain why Bastilla Fallen zeta is so bad? Or maybe at the time of introduction why it was good?

I spent it by thinking it would be useful for Darth Revan, but then his kit totally annihilate foresight synergies :/

Replies

• I have the zeta on her. I thought I needed every help I could get to beat Revan with Traya after the first event.
    It was never good, you might have just missed an attack from GMY if you were very lucky.

There's no explanation, it's about as useless as Stormtrooper's zeta.
  • I also have it, because she's my favorite character.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    I spent it by thinking it would be useful for Darth Revan, but then his kit totally annihilate foresight synergies :/

Unless I'm missing something, his foresight removal only effects enemies foresight..
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Reyalp wrote: »

Unless I'm missing something, his foresight removal only effects enemies foresight..

In mirror matches it will be useless.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    It strikes me as the kind of thing that doesn't matter most of the time, but in a bleeding-edge arena match where victory gets decided by single-digit amounts of Speed, it could make the difference.

Though, as pointed out above, in a Drevan/Drevan mirror match it would do literally nothing.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah. Darth revans kit makes her zeta useless in mirror matches. Also, its the weakest zeta since death trooper.
  • But i wounder where the potency part of it will come in at. The base ability or be added to the zeta to force us to get it if u want the 50%more potency at the start
  • I think people are really underrating the Zeta..

Unique 2: Sith Apprentice

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Bastila and the character in the leader slot have +50% Defense, Potency, and Tenacity and gain Foresight for 1 turn at the start of battle. If Bastila's leader is another Sith, whenever an enemy is inflicted with Deathmark, Fear, Marked, or Shock, they both gain 5% Offense (stacking up to 100%) for the rest of battle. This ability does not apply to characters in the ally slot.

+50% Potency is worth it in my opinion...
  • Is the +50% potency tied to the zeta?
  • Is the +50% potency tied to the zeta?

we dont currently know tbh, it could be but it also could not. the Green was simply cause it was new, not cause it was a zeta
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Also maybe when they drop Malak this Zeta will make more sense, you never know...
  • Now in the future, we do now know the zeta is tied to the 50% potency boost
  • Now in the future, we do now know the zeta is tied to the 50% potency boost

which honestly swayed my enough to zeta it
  • Still the worst zeta in the game in my opinion.
  • Does the potency boost from her zeta significantly help land debuffs against a Jedi team with lots of tenacity boosts?
  • Still the worst zeta in the game in my opinion.

no Ordo's is still worse
  • The foresight is pitiful, but the potency and stacking offense are key for taking out Revan squads.

For some reason, Revan goes straight for Nihilus every time. By round 2 Nihilus is dead but Sion has cleared all jedi buffs, Palpatine has stunned someone, and Vader is just getting warmed up.

The first two rounds against Revan are critical, if you can survive them, the momentum swings pretty hard in the 3rd and 4th rounds.