Small QOL Change for Raid Settings

The addition of the ability to setup Raids to launch at a certain time with a Join Period was a tremendous improvement. In my guild we use this everyday. With the latest QOL update once a raid starts, these settings are now locked until the Raid completes. The problem that happens from time to time now, is that if I don't remember to uncheck the "Auto Launch this Raid Tier" box and we have enough raid tickets, we end up with two raids launching.

An additional improvement would be to automatically uncheck all the boxes after each Raid is completed.

Replies

• Wondering why nobody replies to this post?
    We have the same issue in our guild. Once a week we start a level 4 Rancor for our growing guild members. I scheduled it to start at 11a.m. They finished the raid the next day, about 10:45a.m. and fifteen minutes later the next level 4 Rancor started accidentally. Of course, this was not planned, we wanted to start a Heroic Rancor later the day for the older/stronger Members. So all of us missed gear and Han Solo shard rewards.
    There were only 15 Minutes time to reschedule the Raids, so no chance for working people, particularly if nobody knows when the Rancor will fall. So it is clear, that this will happen more often in the future, as we can't stay online the whole day to supervise the progress of the raids...
    Please EA, give us back the old functionality of unchecking the auto-start function during the raid! Or add a checkbox 'only once' or something similar...