Happy fallout Friday!

Prev1
Well CG you blew the DRevan release. Any chance you can let us no gear requirements for DRevan now that we have extra days to farm gear for him. Throw the players a little bone here.

Replies

• Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    They throw the players bones all the time. Why don’t you just stop complaining and blowing things out of proportion
  • Options
    I like that it's making people salty
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

This
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    2pxe8jhfjeld.png
    Oh man, I think OP is serious
  • Options

If you think I am salty about this, you have no clue. lol, I want it put off another 3 months.

Lio wrote: »
    2pxe8jhfjeld.png

Which one of these fools are you talking about?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I know you all don't want to hear this...but YOU ARE ALL the reason maybe why JKR kit came so close to release, or the darth revan kit, or the difficulty rating get's released so late....

Posts on official forum or here on reddit theorycrafting teams that can beat darth revan have already popped up.

When you theorycraft these teams before release they may see something they missed... 300k people better chance of finding something than 5 people :)

"jango can win"

"KRU maybe"

"Droids maybe"

And then a quick week delay to "fix" any way those teams can win...... then that gives you all an EXTRA WEEK to farm shards for the toon which increases the people who will get him...

Then they need another week to increase the difficulty of the event to ensure all the extra people who have farmed the toons don't have the gear to get him to get their numbers back on track...

tin hat i know....and i'm partially joking so :)

but you never know lol

Posters and theorycrafters are the problem.....
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I know you all don't want to hear this...but YOU ARE ALL the reason maybe why JKR kit came so close to release, or the darth revan kit, or the difficulty rating get's released so late....

Posts on official forum or here on reddit theorycrafting teams that can beat darth revan have already popped up.

When you theorycraft these teams before release they may see something they missed... 300k people better chance of finding something than 5 people :)

"jango can win"

"KRU maybe"

"Droids maybe"

And then a quick week delay to "fix" any way those teams can win...... then that gives you all an EXTRA WEEK to farm shards for the toon which increases the people who will get him...

Then they need another week to increase the difficulty of the event to ensure all the extra people who have farmed the toons don't have the gear to get him to get their numbers back on track...

but you never know lol

This is total ****. Anyone with eyes can clearly see its trumps fault
  • Options

"jango can win"

"KRU maybe"

"Droids maybe"

but you never know lol

This is total ****. Anyone with eyes can clearly see its trumps fault

You misspelled Obama!
  • Options
    Forums: DR is definitely coming on the 21st
    CG: Hey, we don’t have a specific date yet.
    Forums: Are they gonna be late with this release? Don’t give all the peasants more time to farm! When are we getting him!?!
    CG: Not the 21st, probably Monday, but we gotta make sure everything works correctly first.
    Forums:
    dto3boe4mjra.gif
  • Options
    Fallout 76 is terrible
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    As someone who does not have a SINGLE viable sith toon..... I applaud the decision to hold off on this as long as possible 3-4 extra days of doing ok helps offset the next 240 days of pain.....along with the 180 days of traya pain and the 60 days of palp pain.....

It's been a bad 1.5 years around here.... I wished I picked FO or something to ignore....at least would not have locked me out of pretty much everything for 1.5 years :)
  • Options
    How can someone not have *any* viable Sith? A halfway decent rebel squad gives you Palpatine at 7 stars, and the game basically gifts Vader to you.

Now, not having viable Sith Empire, that's a little more reasonable, since most of that faction consists of what were just also-rans in the Sith faction.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Shockers wrote: »

If you think I am salty about this, you have no clue. lol, I want it put off another 3 months.

Lio wrote: »
    2pxe8jhfjeld.png

Which one of these fools are you talking about?

My joke was at everybody thinking you were being honest. I mean, I read your post as a joke and as a request to know the gear. Did I misinterpret it?
  • Options
    As someone who does not have a SINGLE viable sith toon..... I applaud the decision to hold off on this as long as possible 3-4 extra days of doing ok helps offset the next 240 days of pain.....along with the 180 days of traya pain and the 60 days of palp pain.....

It's been a bad 1.5 years around here.... I wished I picked FO or something to ignore....at least would not have locked me out of pretty much everything for 1.5 years :)

Ummm, It's been 1.5 years (not really, the EP rework was about 13 months ago). Why haven't you changed course since then? Plenty of time to right the ship. As in, create a whole new account and have 15 or 20 G12 toons by now - amount of time.
  • Kmyre
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone is acting like it has been promised to be released on the 21st. It wasn’t. Many things pointed to it, but all the rest are just expectations the community has set for itself.

TLDR: stop whining
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Happy friday !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Kmyre wrote: »
    Everyone is acting like it has been promised to be released on the 21st. It wasn’t. Many things pointed to it, but all the rest are just expectations the community has set for itself.

TLDR: stop whining

Many things did point to it. But the fact that they retracted the only official communication to mention that date with lightning speed should have been all any of us needed to see to know it was a shaky date at best.
  • Shockers
    172 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

Nope you hit it on the head @Lio. People including the mods only see what they want and don’t read half my posts. Most of them get redirected anyways. Always tomorrows post.
  • Options
    Reptillor wrote: »
    You are all making wonderful points and I will let you finish. But anthem is the greatest game ever made. (No it's the worst lol)

Even the worst BioWare game ever made (regardless of which one you think it is) is still better than almost everything made by anyone else.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Fallout 76 is terrible

Yep... but the video package was awesome.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    How can someone not have *any* viable Sith? A halfway decent rebel squad gives you Palpatine at 7 stars, and the game basically gifts Vader to you.

Now, not having viable Sith Empire, that's a little more reasonable, since most of that faction consists of what were just also-rans in the Sith faction.

Never needed palp g12 or his or vaders zetas... tho vader at 11 unzetad in case ship needed someday.... i did g12 maude for his ship same reason but he is my only g12 sith toon not viable with anything i have lol
  • Options
    Come on friends, there is a real life beyond your phone...
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    COUNTRY ROOOAADDDSSS
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Come on friends, there is a real life beyond your phone...

Can anyone confirm this?
  • Options
    Blackula wrote: »
    Stop whining. He'll get here when he gets here. People have zero patience these days

says the person crying about people crying and has no patience for other people's opinions