Minimum banners

SCCH
62 posts Member
edited March 2019
Since buffed tws are aweful we will not compete those. I know that who ends with 0 banners will take no reward, but i barely remember there is a minimum number of defensive banners the guild has to set in total to get rewards. Is it true? What’s this number? Thanks a lot.

Edit for clarification: if an individual player ends with 0 banners he gets no reward but the other guild mates do receive something. But if my memory is correct, if the guild sets less than x defensive banners no one gets reward.

Replies

• StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    SCCH wrote: »
    Since buffed tws are aweful we will not compete those. I know that who ends with 0 banners will take no reward, but i barely remember there is a minimum number of defensive banners the guild has to set in total to get rewards. Is it true? What’s this number? Thanks a lot.

600 banners. Should be listed in the rewards screen. Also, each individual needs at least 1 banner, or 1 offense attempt, to get rewards.
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    SCCH wrote: »

600 banners. Should be listed in the rewards screen. Also, each individual needs at least 1 banner, or 1 offense attempt, to get rewards.

Thanks a lot :)