Speed and general roster advice?

SheevDaddy
12 posts Member
edited March 2019
So I just got a nice 20 speed purple secondary, my highest by far, and was wondering who should get it (currently on boba because of events just gone). Basically who to prioritise when giving speed mods.

Also, any advice on where to go with my roster as I’m all over the place atm? My arena Bastila team is far better than everything else I own (keeps me around 500th against 80-110k despite being 67k) but everything else I have struggles so should I get a few better teams for GA and fleet, or push with Bastila?
Will post link to SWGoH.gg below, thanks very much for any help.

https://swgoh.gg/p/441768586/
Post edited by SheevDaddy on

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    +1 for arena team. Yoda would be a prime candidate.
  • Options
    Jppc wrote: »
    First of all you need to foucos. I’d suggest to finish your phoenix to get thrawn and palp, search for the warriors 5 pillars. It’s one of/the best guide. About speed, for now (i think you dont have a lot of good mods) put the most speed as you can in your arena team

Okay cheers I’ll look at that. And yeah I’m aware my mods aren’t amazing, should I refresh mod energy? I’m FTP so don’t want to take much away from other refreshes.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Cheers didn’t realise I had defense set on him so I’ll swap that I think
  • Options
    I would recommend gearing up Kanan a bit to replace Mace on your arena team so that you can have a taunting tank. Also the offense set on Thrawn should go on Yoda. Focus on offense and crit chance with his mods.
  • Options
    I would recommend gearing up Kanan a bit to replace Mace on your arena team so that you can have a taunting tank. Also the offense set on Thrawn should go on Yoda. Focus on offense and crit chance with his mods.

Yeah mace is only there because no one else is really good enough so gonna get kanan or old Ben up hopefully since GK is far off still... And only just realised how low yoda’s Crit chance is but I’ll look at that cheers
  • Options
    SheevDaddy wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Cheers didn’t realise I had defense set on him so I’ll swap that I think

Yeah, contrary to what you would think, speed is GMY's best defense. After he burns his AOE and team buffs, which he will 1st if fast enough, he then uses his basic which gives him foresight. Foresight is probably the best defense in the game. The quicker he gets to that the quicker he is invincible against 1 attack.
  • Options
    Yeah just experienced that on the other side of an arena match, could barely touch him... Stuck between speeding up yoda or Bastila as just got her to 7 star
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Just give the little green muppet his intravenous Red Bull already. :D