Sith Marauder with DR

Marauderr
1 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hi,
I just want to put it our here that,
Why is everyone excluding Marauder from Darth revan team and considering assassin and all those other sith characters that can make the game broken once again...
I just dont get it as marauder can nullify the negative effects from DR.
If you have some reasonable excuse/reason for him not being there in a DR team please explain it to me.
Regards
Pancakes
Post edited by Marauderr on

Replies

• Options
    I guess it's because you need a taunt early (so sith trooper) and the fastest sith assassin makes all your sith go first with her first special. Only HK will remain very slow.
    Marauder will probably be a damage beast, but doesn't grant so much utility to the team beyond that.
  • Options
    Lots of people have been talking about putting Marauder on a DR team since his unique gives him tons of offense. He might be able to one shot enemies. But we’ll have to see.
  • Options
    It's not that he's bad, you can see how he'd hit like a truck under DR. It's that other toons also bring a lot to the table.

It looks like revan/bastila/hk will be the core trio, plus two of trooper/assassin/marauder. Trooper's pretaunt makes people think he'll be essential (I'm not convinced since he'll basically have 0 defence and doesn't hit at all, so he won't be the awesome tank he is in other squads). Sass has the speed to get your team going first which has always been crucial in arena.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Might be that Marauder would be used on your climb, and then Trooper gets set on defense, as it's easy for the AI to screw up which character to attack, but hard for the AI to screw up being an auto-taunting meat shield.

Similar to how some JKR players use Hoda or Chewie to climb and then sub in GK to drop less overnight.