Forest Moon; Mythic Tier

Prev1
Stenun
851 posts Member
How?

Replies

• Donrob
    37 posts Member
    For now, HK lead droids make short work of it. H47 IG88 IPD BB8 & T3M4, last tier save all TMR CDs and you’ll have 3/4 of them down before they move. I’ll miss this team for this event...
  • zVeers, Starck, Range, Snow and Storm/Shore.
  • If you have it, e.g. as a relique from HPIT, zVader lead is reliable in the mythic tier. Pair him up with Thrawn, BB8, R2 and an empire toon of your liking. (I prefer Tarkin. Offense down is great! And I save his ultimate until the last stage. But others will work too.)

Make sure you can force crush straight of the bat in the last battle - and then sit back and watch those ewoks destroy themselves, taking a million turns only to hurt themselves way much more than they can harm you.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Urgh, latest attempt, g12 and fully modded BB-8 died in phase 4. Thrawn, full health and protection, took three hits in a row in phase 5 and died. After that, it got worse.
    I can three star the previous Tier on auto. *lol*
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ig bb t3 l3 then r2 or 3po either works. R2 stuns i like better
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I lol’d was worried about hk tm going away but that IG lead with zT3 was sooooooo fast on auto

Ig aoe round
    R2 aoe round
    T3 aoe round
    Some debuffs some doom round
    Repeat
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Both L3 and T3 have been mentioned in this thread and by my guild mates. But my T3 is only g10 and my L3 isn't even 7*. I do have IG-88 and g11.4 so maybe I could try him with BB-8 and three Imperials. Failing that, I think I'll bow out gracefully and hope to have something ready for the next time it comes around.

Thanks for all the replies! :-D
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    Both L3 and T3 have been mentioned in this thread and by my guild mates. But my T3 is only g10 and my L3 isn't even 7*. I do have IG-88 and g11.4 so maybe I could try him with BB-8 and three Imperials. Failing that, I think I'll bow out gracefully and hope to have something ready for the next time it comes around.

You can do it with empire and bb8 tarkin and thrawn palp madatory tho
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDbqRX_Hcm8&t=31s
    it's a pretty old recording and there are better options obviously, but maybe seeying it being cleared with a g9, g10, g11 and 2 g12's gives you some hope ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Using zVader Leader, Emperor, IG-88 and BB-8, I had my best result yet and they all got to phase 7. None of them got any further. (Thrawn died in 5.)
    However, it's gone 9am here now and I really should start work *lol*. I'll try again this evening.

As I said earlier, thanks for all the replies!
  • Don't listen to these people, the easiest way to do it is the following:

zEP or Zader
    Vader/Palpatine depending on the leader
    Deathtrooper for the deathmark
    Thrawn (most important character)
    Either Shoretrooper or Tarkin

The trick is simple, use Thrawn to keep everyone's protection high. But the actual part that gets you the win is the following: make sure Thrawn has as much TM as possible when you go into the final wave and that his Fracture is not on cooldown. Use the bonus ability if you have to avoid hitting the last ewok to make sure Thrawn gets in the last wave with as much TM as you can.

Now once you're in the last wave Thrawn should come up, put a fracture on Logray to avoid his mass daze. Then try to kill ewok elder asap. Pabloo Escobar will be annoying with his taunt but you can dispel with DT. If you have to, kill plaploo and then elder but elder must die. Keep Logray fractured the entire time.

After elder is dead you can kill plaploo, Logray and then the other 3. This strategy never fails me, the only time I lose is if I get bad rng and lose a member before the last wave or if I don't pay attention and Thrawn doesn't have enough TM on the last wave.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Lol. The easiest way won’t be the one needing to describe detailed strategy!
    It’s HK led droids on auto for now.
    Bb8, t3, r2 and b2 did perfect today.
  • Atzel
    56 posts Member
    Just finished it on Auto with Palp , Thrawn , BB8 , R2D2 , C3p0 ( was using Death Trooper before and had to manually do the last stage )
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Don't listen to these people, the easiest way to do it is the following:

[...] eleborate strategy plan [...].

it can't be the easiest way if you have to do all that,.
  • Droids -> Auto
  • HK, BB8, IG88, R2, 3PO on auto.
  • Zader lead, shore, thrawn +2, full auto.

• no need to look further
    HK, BB8, IG88, R2, 3PO on auto.

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »

my t3 is g9 and works great you dont need high gear on him.
    HK-47, BB8, R2, C3-PO + T3-M4 on auto
  • Droids plus auto is the correct answer 🤪
  • zPalp, Vader, Thrawn, TFP & Death Trooper.
    At the end of 7th stage, try to get your Thrawn's TM as high as possible before killing off the last Ewok.

Fracture Logray (far left), kill Elder, kill Logray and you're done. DT's deathmark makes the job so much easier at the last stage.
  • Not a full auto but I'm consistently beating it with Zader, EP, Thrawn, R2 and BB8. Most times with all five left alive. Good luck!
  • Full auto HK47, 88, BB8, r2 and Chopper
  • Javabeeker
    56 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I think I ran g11palp lead (or Thrawn?), g12vader, g12thrawn, g12r2, g11shore - no zetas on vader or palp actually - shore takes lots of shots and gets low health quickly, so use thrawn’s pro up to heal shore and add back pro, timing at end of battles so he goes into next with taunt but recovered. Get to last phase with all others at full health and pro, shore at full health half pro or so. Maybe a little rng, but worked first time. My droids not high enough across board to do yet. My bb-8 not good enough, dies too soon. shore and r2 may be replaceable in above with strong GMT or TFP, seems to me they struggled but that was before TFP g12...good mods help obviously, but I didn’t move mods from arena team. I try to take elder down first, neutralize logray, then just tm management and applying stuns, etc. Shore died but by that time wicket and one or two others on the ropes...
  • It's not auto, but I 3 star it with zEP (L), Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, TFP. All pretty available characters most people have g9-g11
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    I use Palp, Vader, Thrawn, Shore and DT. It’s annoying and a complete waste of time but no threat of losing
  • Zpalp, Vader, thrawn, bb8 and r2
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    palp (L), vader, tarkin, thrawn, bb8

1) charge up tarkin at stage 4/8 by altering your attacks on the 2 elders and let them revive each other again and again (keep teebo's TM low by fracturing him), using thrawns TM swap on tarkin for additional basics becomes handy
    2) save up bb8's illuminated destiny
    3) at stage 7/8 save up your specials towards the end and try to make thrawn (TM swap ability) or bb8 the next character to go after the finishing blow on the last ewok (use the event ability to "skip" turns!)
    4) at stage 8/8 start off with bb8's ID (or TM swap to bb8 with thrawn) and nuke those ewoks down (ideally you can kill off the elder before you use tarkins AoE)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kmyre
    30 posts Member
    Zader lead, palp, thrawn, tarkin, bb8 does it for me every time, albeit not on auto
This discussion has been closed.