2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Just cheese tarkins basic and debuff for 15 minutes on stage 8 aoe win
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't remember what my original 3* team was, but, today's mythic win was zpalp, vader, zthrawn, shoretrooper, zzbb8 (palp and vader were the last toons standing). I wish I had R2 instead of shore though to make bb8's other z useful.

The other three tiers were hk47, ig88, bb8, r2, L3-37 on auto.
  • Genuine question to all the BB8 users: isnt your bb8 basically shut down by Lograys mass daze?
    It prevents the counter attacks, rendering him to just stand there useless 90% of the time, until the big bang.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I've been doing it with zEP, Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin, and BB8. All G12, but no G12+ pieces on anyone but BB8, and so-so mods for the most part.

Make sure you have an Illuminated Destiny loaded before you hit round 8, and use Fracture on Logray to keep him from doing his AOE daze and team buffs. Then lay down the debuff storm with Vader and Tarkin and go to town.

If Paploo taunts, just beat on him until it expires - you need to keep Fracture on Logray because his daze will shut you right the hell down. Kill Elder first, then pretty much whoever you want - Wicket and the Scout are pretty squishy so I usually go for them next.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I used zader lead with palpatine, thrawn, death and shore trooper. Try and make it so you have all your specials available at the start of the 8th round. Have deathropper dispel all the foresight and use Vader to put up the dots and they'll die off eventually. Just keep Paplo fractured and focus on elder first
  • Genuine question to all the BB8 users: isnt your bb8 basically shut down by Lograys mass daze?
    It prevents the counter attacks, rendering him to just stand there useless 90% of the time, until the big bang.

Save illuminated destiny for tier 8, use it ASAP then. That's really what he's there for, not his counters.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Lots of RNG in this battle
  • GG.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    I finally did it. 3*
    Palpz lead, vader, thrawn, tarkin, r2d2
    Palp the only zeta. All g11 or g12
  • Zveers, starck, DT, range (all g12) and snow (g11). Three stars on the first go. Have all your buff cd's up for the last round (to gain tm and damage), then kill the weakest with veer's aoe.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Easiest by far is the hk47 lead with bb8, ig88, r2d2 and t3m4....just hit auto and collect rewards
  • Jpolson43
    208 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Palanthian wrote: »
    zVeers, Starck, Range, Snow and Storm/Shore.

This...except I use magma instead of Starck. G10 to g11. Decent mods. Average 200 speed.
    xyobdxvod05j.jpg
  • zzEP (XII), Vader (XII), Thrawn (XII), TFP (XI), Tarkin (X) was smooth: strategy is: (1) fracture Logray (his daze kills EP TM machine); (2) shock or buff immunity Paploo to keep him from taunting; and then (3) focus on killing the Elder. After that, it's just like the other 7/8 stages... debuff and destroy
  • Necro!!!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    At least it's a good time to mention that separatist droids absolutely kill the mythic tier now.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • The same old droid teams can still run this tier. Just be sure not to use GG unless on full Separatist team, he shreds the LS droids too much.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    I played around a bit this time: Did it with hk, bb8, r2, ig88, ig86. (I happen to have omega on 86's Assassin Droid Tactics, for that cooldown of 2.) Every other turn 86 and whoever he calls can **** someone up.
  • So, auto'd with this group until 8th round, and almost auto'd the 8th (clicked on Elder until he was out). After that, finished on auto.

ZZEmp - 12
    ZThrawn - 12
    ZR2D2 - 11
    Z3PO - 9
    ZBB8 - 10
This discussion has been closed.