Cody rework kit idea

Dinotank46
553 posts Member
edited March 2019
New stuff bolded

Light side, attacker, clone trooper, leader, Galactic Republic, 212th clone battalion
Basic
Instead of gaining 20% turn meter gain 30%turn meter

Special 1 at-te mass driver cannon
Deal special damage to all enemies if this attack scores at least 2 critical hits this attack has a 40% chance to stun other enemies and stun the primary target for 2 turns

Special 2 the 212th attack
Deal physical damage to target enemy and call all 212th and clone allies to assist dealing 30% damage all clone allies who are also 212 attack twice

Leader
Stays the same but one thing added,
All 212th clone battalion allies gain +40% accuracy and +40% Crit avoidance and every time an ally critically attacks a random 212 ally bonus attacks if the ally that critically attacks is 212 that ally heals 30% of their max health

Unique
Commander of the 212th clone battalion
Cody gains +20% max health for each 212 ally then he gains offense equal to 30% of his max health these effects last the whole battle.
This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
Post edited by Dinotank46 on

Replies

• Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Too overpowered or too underpowered
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Just let me know
    Post edited by Dinotank46 on
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Seems good but the assist have been seriously nerfed. There is no more cooldown reduction and will require a lot more 212th characters.

Also what do you mean by ‘every time an ally critically attacks a random 212 ally bonus attacks if the ally that critically attacks is 212 that ally heals 30% of their max health’
    Does this mean that whenever an ally critically hits, they will call another 212th ally to assist and if that ally critically hits then both allies will recover 30% health? It is really confusing.

I love the unique and the basic though. Will make him pretty tanky.
  • "if the ally that critically attacks is 212 that ally heals 30% of their max health"
    Honestly this seems more appropriate to go with echo not cody lead
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Oh
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Seems good but the assist have been seriously nerfed. There is no more cooldown reduction and will require a lot more 212th characters.

Also what do you mean by ‘every time an ally critically attacks a random 212 ally bonus attacks if the ally that critically attacks is 212 that ally heals 30% of their max health’
    Does this mean that whenever an ally critically hits, they will call another 212th ally to assist and if that ally critically hits then both allies will recover 30% health? It is really confusing.
    It's the guy who critically hit
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I just upped the bonus attacks
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I trying to make him a guy who gives extra attacks
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA