FYI, you can still switch targets on auto

I just read another thread about arena timeouts and it occured to me that some may be unaware of this. When you auto a battle, you remain able to manually select the target. The AI still makes suboptimal choices, but at least you get to choose the kill order. I often do this when a match drags on for longer than I thought.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I swear sometimes I do this and the AI still targets whoever it wants all willy-nilly. Not every time, so of course I've never caught it and recorded it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I swear sometimes I do this and the AI still targets whoever it wants all willy-nilly. Not every time, so of course I've never caught it and recorded it.

It does. While it's true you can choose the target while on auto, the fix to keep it on the character you selected has been rebroken. Even if you choose one, the target does randomly change.

They fixed it a long time ago - but it keeps getting rebroken with new releases.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*