Gear Challenges

Please start alternating the gear in the gear challenges. Especially the Mace Windu challenge gives complete garbage.

Replies

• I think it fits the theme of mace in the game.
  • I think it fits the theme of mace in the game.
    Haha that's true. Mace really does suck but let's try to keep this thread on the topic of the garbage gear the challenge offers.
  • I agree. I take long breaks from the game, and I still have over 4k of the mace windu challenge gear, last tier.
  • With the amount of toons and gear levels in the game now, the gear challenges are completely outdated and some irrelevant. Put some useful gear in there!
  • I dont even sim mace windus TAC gear thing anymore, only the ability mats challenge.
  • I dont even sim mace windus TAC gear thing anymore, only the ability mats challenge.
    You get less guild tokens then on Thursdays if you don't sim them.
  • You know this would go the opposite way right? They would take the carbs out and put in something we don't need.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    "No." - CG

/thread
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Sad thing is they don't even bother to reply to feedback :|
  • They'll make it needed for G13 in industrial amounts, so that 1 week after G13 release we'll be begging for more and the pieces we have thousands of now will be sold at a hefty price in shipments. The more I think about it the more likely it seems.
    The same thing happened to gold balls.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Ralakili wrote: »
    Sad thing is they don't even bother to reply to feedback :|

No one has time to reply to the ridiculous amount of feedback dumped on these forums