CLS vs night sisters

I have CLS, Chewie, Rhan, r2, and c3po. Struggling against NS and don’t understand why. I usually kill Ventress twice and then work on MT and Daka. It works sometimes, but other times they Rez over and over. Not sure how to stop the Rez train?

Replies

• It is a nuanced battle. When I face them on my zFInn arena team I try to 1st decrease tm with Poe, then tenacity down as many as possible with bb8, and stun as many as possible with Finn. Then what I do is not the expose/stunned as much as possinle without killing them. Get as many stunned and low life as possible and only then do I start killing them off. Never use Trooper's special because you need it ready for if zombie gets taunt.

That strategy = win for me as long as my Poe goes 1st.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I use FO, and it’s always a toss up. If I get the tm and stun train going before they do, then I usually win. Sometimes zombie/acolyte gets me. I assume the strategy is similar for Rebels: Stun them all, keep Taunt off zombie (or ignore it with CLS), then build your tm.
  • Yeah, that is the general strategy I guess. Seems like it boils down to do you have a roster that can stun and dispel taunt from zombie?
  • Always stun first talzin then take down ventress twice, buff immunity zombie, take out daka, then talzin, ventress and you win.
    I am CLS user too and NS is not a big problem if you have chewie and c3po
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Yeah, that is the general strategy I guess. Seems like it boils down to do you have a roster that can stun and dispel taunt from zombie?
    Either that or mass AoE and TM gain e.g. Imperial Troopers.
  • Banmeong wrote: »
    Always stun first talzin then take down ventress twice, buff immunity zombie, take out daka, then talzin, ventress and you win.
    I am CLS user too and NS is not a big problem if you have chewie and c3po

This helped a lot. Thanks!