Happy Ship Sunday

We know the DRevan event is postponed, but I would personally like to see more ship content, Capital ships, raids, etc. A real reason to farm it and take it seriously. What improvements would you make. Got to give CG something to work on next!

Thanks again CG for working over the weekend to push out the DRevan event!

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I think with the recent addition of the Millennium Falcon (Han) , EP shuttle and Ebon Hawk. There is a strong direction of how ships are being brought in and possibly utilized greater.
    I think it is a strong game mode that needs greater attention. Let’s hope after the KOTOR, we start to see better utilization of our built up fleets. All that said, I’m sure they are aware of all the potential ships hold in the game.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    I think with the recent addition of the Millennium Falcon (Han) , EP shuttle and Ebon Hawk. There is a strong direction of how ships are being brought in and possibly utilized greater.
    I think it is a strong game mode that needs greater attention. Let’s hope after the KOTOR, we start to see better utilization of our built up fleets. All that said, I’m sure they are aware of all the potential ships hold in the game.

yeah but....2 years....still NOTHING to do with them besides arena...TB/GW/ is a joke. That leaves us with literally the contraband cargo...yawn (but still needed as ships stuff (omegas) have like a 1 in 50 drop rate on ship table.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    KueChael wrote: »

yeah but....2 years....still NOTHING to do with them besides arena...TB/GW/ is a joke. That leaves us with literally the contraband cargo...yawn (but still needed as ships stuff (omegas) have like a 1 in 50 drop rate on ship table.

Don't forget GA. Fleet GA is my favorite part of the game right now and TW is quite enjoyable too. I'm happy whenever I get to use my ships.

As for events and raids, I constantly see people complaining how repetitive they are and asking for these modes to be simable, so I'm not sure that adding fleet events / raids would do a whole lot to keep the game interesting. I see Fleet as a very PVP-centric part of the game, as well as a major source of income.