Curse You Arillian!

Krey
341 posts Member
I just KNEW it was you that was attacking me and combat locking me in the #6 spot.

:p

Replies

• Hi!

Who? Me? :*
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I had a rough arena tonight. Went from #6 to #3 with one battle left and got got swapped back to #6 almost immediately. So I tried to move to #4 and I had one of those matches where the RNG just goes...yeah, you aren't winning this one.

And then you swap me down to #10.

Ah well, congrats on #2.

You're just lucky I was out of battles. :)
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Our shard seems much more lively lately!

I've had a rough week with all these Dooku's popping up. I still refuse to farm him.

I've been dropping like a rock some nights, barely making it back near the top of the board.

Rough team to beat you have there Krey.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Arillian wrote: »
    Rough team to beat you have there Krey.

I try. Still drop like a rock some days.

Got a couple toons I've been farming so that I can try variants on my current team, but they just aren't ready. I figure when the level increases and new gear levels are unlocked, I'll have to change things up, so I'm trying to develop options.

I'd also like to work my newly aquired 7* Yoda in. But while he's aces on offense, he's terrible on defense. If only the AI would pop his tenancy buff first turn instead of going for turn meter reduction. That would make all the difference on teams with Dooku/Poe/HK-47/Old Ben teams. QGJ can't even strip taunt. No debuff stands a chance against Yoda's tenacity buff.
  • Hi again!

I usually avoid you and Ace, but here we go again.
  • Nicely done!
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Thanks. I got lucky tonight.

I normally try to avoid you guys too. Tonight, I was expecting you to flip me back. In fact, that was the strategy. Take first, and then have you flip me back to second again while running out the time in combat lock so I would finish no worse than second. That's what Stan31 always does to me. If I take his spot, he always flips me back almost immediately.

But I guess I timed it closer than I expected. Not that I am complaining.

I will go back to fighting for the #10 to #4 spots again. Fighting over #1, #2, or #3 is just too stressful.
  • I was really hoping it was you locking me out of combat. I was thinking 1 or 2 spot would be fine.

You left me 1:10, which is normally enough time to take it back. When time is close, I normally auto a few hits.

Targeting pulled its shenanigans again though when using auto, and Rey didn't die like she should have, then QGJ didn't and I had no shot.

Congratulations on 1!
  • KOD
    3 posts Member
    Arillian rocks your server KOD