How to beat arena team?

Jeditrainingneeded
64 posts Member
edited March 2016
I am having trouble beating a 7 star 70 level fully geared team with QGJ (L), Rey, RG, Yoda & GS. My current team is QGJ (L), Dooku, Daka, GS & Sid. All are fully maxed gear (exception of some of the ones that require 50) and A&A and 7 star level 70. I have several 7 star level 70 toons on the bench that include, Poe, Poggle, Lumi, JC, Eeth, Cad Bane, Barris, Yoda & Rex. I am working on 7 starring 86, 5's, Asajj, Mace & Kylo Ren and Tarkin is a 6 star that I can't farm. Rey and RG are still only 4 star and all other characters are far from helping. Do I have the right team and just the wrong strategy? I end up losing 5 to 0 most times because Rey 1 shots almost all my toons while I am trying to kill RG because of the taunt. Thanks for any help.

Replies

• Berdilio
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    So I have almost the same team as you and win over 70% of the time vs that team.

The way it goes when I win is:

I usually will use dooku to stun QGJ
    Use my QGJ assist attack to get Rey near dead/RG taunt pops
    Use sid to Ae kill Rey
    Use basic attack of GS on taunted RG

Other players team moves are random I usually end at 4 v 4 at this time.

If qgj is alive use his dispell to remove RG taunt buff team. If not use GS/dooku to kill him.

From there it is mop up duty kill dooku last of course to minimize his turn meter gain.

That team is a good defense team but it still loses most of the time when I play that way. Still winning 30% of the time with stupid AI makes it stronger defense than most comps.
  • Thank you for the response. I never tried the Sid aoe to try to kill Rey since I was trying to avoid the Dooku counter. Every time I try the basic from Sid Rey just ends up dodging it, RG taunts and then Rey kills my whole team through her turn and assists. I will try that and see what happens, at least I know that my team should be capable of winning.